Spotify is hot garbage, how is this trash the #1 streaming service?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
With Spotify, I could have sworn there are user created playlists..I don’t see that with AM

There's user playlist. I looked up some instrumental playlists, and there were a good bunch of them. They have a social feature where folks can check out your stuff along with unload mixes and etc. People sleeping on Apple because "Apple". If folks look past the brand and Beats radio, it's has more of a variety than Spotify.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
There's user playlist. I looked up some instrumental playlists, and there were a good bunch of them. They have a social feature where folks can check out your stuff along with unload mixes and etc. People sleeping on Apple because "Apple". If folks look past the brand and Beats radio, it's has more of a variety than Spotify.
I gotta make sure I’m searching correctly then

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Only people without Androids complain about Spotify (or you have an Android and don't know how to use it)...

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Spotify shyts on everything else I've tried, including Apple Music.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The worst thing is going to an album and Having that horrendous shuffle play button :francis:. Nah bytch I need to hear the entire album in sequence not in a random order :hhh:

Also too many taps to add a song to the queue and not being able to properly scroll through the queue without skipping songs :pacspit:

I like the service app needs some work

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
They should release more new mixtapes ASAP
catalogue is nice if you are looking for random stuff

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Got an old ass jailbroken iPhone 5S I refuse to update cuz free Spotify >>>>>*

Point me toward a "free" alternative that's better and I'm all over it. Spotify been holdin me down for a MINUTE.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Spliff did you see the Links in this thread :demonic:
currently enjoying 3 months for $0.99 ; no complaints
Did you see the Links in this thread tho $0.00 :dame:
The worst thing is going to an album and Having that horrendous shuffle play button :francis:. Nah bytch I need to hear the entire album in sequence not in a random order :hhh:

Also too many taps to add a song to the queue and not being able to properly scroll through the queue without skipping songs :pacspit:

I like the service app needs some work
You press on a song and it'll play down from there, the songs are located directly under the shuffle button so I'm confused on how you can be :dahell:

And you really haven't figured out how to scroll thru songs in a playlist yet, is this really an issue for a grown human being? You obviously don't use spotify, likely only used it a handful of times to be saying all this craziness

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@Spliff did you see the Links in this thread :demonic:

Did you see the Links in this thread tho $0.00 :dame:

You press on a song and it'll play down from there, the songs are located directly under the shuffle button so I'm confused on how you can be :dahell:

And you really haven't figured out how to scroll thru songs in a playlist yet, is this really an issue for a grown human being? You obviously don't use spotify, likely only used it a handful of times to be saying all this craziness

You need to relax I mainly use google play music and tidal. I’m new to Spotify but I don’t fukk with some of the design like that big ass shuffle play button. Other services just say play and I prefer that. Tidal it takes less effort to navigate my queue