Spotify is hot garbage, how is this trash the #1 streaming service?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I just hate the fact you need to spell shyt correctly more often than not in order for the search bar to find what you want
Makes it harder to do one handed searches while driving

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I use both Apple Music and Spotify for now, but I prefer the former because it has better sound quality to me. With the latter the volume seems a bit too low without an amp paired with it. The only thing about Apple Music is that I wish there was a way you can control the music being played with on one device with another device like you can with Spotify. And I wish it had last.fm scrobble support as well.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Ths main reason I don’t fukk with Apple Music is because of Spotify Connect

I can be coming home from work listening to something on my phone then swap to listening on my TV or vice versa

Spotify is the GOAT but it really needs a "play next" button when adding songs to the queue.
What?

If you add press add to queue it plays the song after the current one

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Ths main reason I don’t fukk with Apple Music is because of Spotify Connect

I can be coming home from work listening to something on my phone then swap to listening on my TV or vice versa

What?

If you add press add to queue it plays the song after the current one
Yeah but what if you already added 6 songs to your queue....then you find a song you want to hear immediately next?

It'll play that song after the 6 already added. So, no, youre wrong.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
:picard:

This app is straight trash. The interface is by far the worst of all the streaming service by a long shot.

When you search for an artist, the result you get is half ass AF. You can't expand on options like "All Songs" or "All Albums" within the artist result page. You're just stuck with the whatever default result for whatever you search for. If the slept-on song you were searching for, wasn't in the results of the artist you search, you have to research and type the name of the song correctly. :camby:

There's no automatic "Thumbs Up" playlist that build up as you listen to random songs and give the Thumb up to. You either hit the option icon and hot add to playlist, then select the playlist, then save. Terrible interface. With Google Play, you hit "thumb up" icon, that song is now automatically saved so you can organize all the songs you thumb up'd, then put in your other custom playlist.

The podcast selection :huhldup: they don't even have the breakfast club FFS!

Just copped a new beamer and only Spotify is the only BMW Connected App.

I try Apple and Tidal in the past but stuck with Google Play Music because of YouTube Red and I got the launch price of $7.99.

Been using this trash for about couple weeks now, trying to get used to it, but nah this shyt is by far the worst of all the streaming service. I think imma just go with Bluetooth audio connection for the whip.

For those that prefer this over the other options, what exactly does Spotify does better? :lupe:
So why don't you stop using it. If it doesn't meet your needs, delete it and save the money.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google music been the GoAt

rlZdJcJ.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I just hate the fact you need to spell shyt correctly more often than not in order for the search bar to find what you want
Makes it harder to do one handed searches while driving
This right here and I don’t have the little microphone to speak my search in Spotify. A lot of times I just end up using Pandora when I drive, so I won’t kill myself.