Spotify is hot garbage, how is this trash the #1 streaming service?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I have zero issues with Spotify. renewed my premium just this morning. they usually have everything i want the moment it drops. I'd like access to Jigga's complete library but that is really my only issue. when i found out Spotify had Quasimoto and Poor Righteous Teachers i knew i needed nothing else...

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
From Pandora, to Slacker Radio, to Apple Music, Spotify and TIDAL.

I have tried them all and have had my best experiences so far with TIDAL. The interface and options fit me. I also like reading credits to music and it's there. w

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
you sound stupid.
Nah you just poor and never even tried the real pandora so you’re basing your opinion on a free trial :mjlol:. nikka I’ve had tidal, Apple, Spotify and pandora Apple and pandora are similar interfaces while tidal is similar to Spotify. Tidal still has a better interface (and great sound quality) so I know what I’m talking about.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you just poor and never even tried the real pandora so you’re basing your opinion on a free trial :mjlol:. nikka I’ve had tidal, Apple, Spotify and pandora Apple and pandora are similar interfaces while tidal is similar to Spotify. Tidal still has a better interface (and great sound quality) so I know what I’m talking about.
Pandora is trash and always has been, and since you have so much money why don’t you post one of your bank statements since your so wealthy :mjgrin:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:picard:

This app is straight trash. The interface is by far the worst of all the streaming service by a long shot.

When you search for an artist, the result you get is half ass AF. You can't expand on options like "All Songs" or "All Albums" within the artist result page. You're just stuck with the whatever default result for whatever you search for. If the slept-on song you were searching for, wasn't in the results of the artist you search, you have to research and type the name of the song correctly. :camby:

There's no automatic "Thumbs Up" playlist that build up as you listen to random songs and give the Thumb up to. You either hit the option icon and hot add to playlist, then select the playlist, then save. Terrible interface. With Google Play, you hit "thumb up" icon, that song is now automatically saved so you can organize all the songs you thumb up'd, then put in your other custom playlist.

The podcast selection :huhldup: they don't even have the breakfast club FFS!

Just copped a new beamer and only Spotify is the only BMW Connected App.

I try Apple and Tidal in the past but stuck with Google Play Music because of YouTube Red and I got the launch price of $7.99.

Been using this trash for about couple weeks now, trying to get used to it, but nah this shyt is by far the worst of all the streaming service. I think imma just go with Bluetooth audio connection for the whip.

For those that prefer this over the other options, what exactly does Spotify does better? :lupe:
You right. I think they were just the first major player

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: spotify got all the shyt you mentioned.

Not to mention, unlike pandora (I don't mean the free version), the artist radio will have like 255 songs from different but similar artists. Pandora will stick you in a loop of playing the same 15 songs on an artist's "radio" after you sift through all the wack stuff you don't like.

Hell, many a time I've been listening to an album and swore it was still playing without realizing spotify had started playing the artists radio station.

Then there's a damn near infinite number of customized playlists saved by other users.

That INCLUDES artists saving their own playlists.

No Hov, though. :mjcry:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:picard:

This app is straight trash. The interface is by far the worst of all the streaming service by a long shot.

When you search for an artist, the result you get is half ass AF. You can't expand on options like "All Songs" or "All Albums" within the artist result page. You're just stuck with the whatever default result for whatever you search for. If the slept-on song you were searching for, wasn't in the results of the artist you search, you have to research and type the name of the song correctly. :camby:

There's no automatic "Thumbs Up" playlist that build up as you listen to random songs and give the Thumb up to. You either hit the option icon and hot add to playlist, then select the playlist, then save. Terrible interface. With Google Play, you hit "thumb up" icon, that song is now automatically saved so you can organize all the songs you thumb up'd, then put in your other custom playlist.

The podcast selection :huhldup: they don't even have the breakfast club FFS!

Just copped a new beamer and only Spotify is the only BMW Connected App.

I try Apple and Tidal in the past but stuck with Google Play Music because of YouTube Red and I got the launch price of $7.99.

Been using this trash for about couple weeks now, trying to get used to it, but nah this shyt is by far the worst of all the streaming service. I think imma just go with Bluetooth audio connection for the whip.

For those that prefer this over the other options, what exactly does Spotify does better? :lupe:
this whole post is wrong
you can do all of that

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, their radio stations are far better than any of the other streaming services. Caters straight to my music tastes.

Listening to an album and then the radio station that is similar to that album plays immediately after :wow: