Spotify is hot garbage, how is this trash the #1 streaming service?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Spotify is #1 because it's the service people are most comfortable with. People started using Spotify back when it was free, then when it came time to get the ad-free version they just stuck with Spotify. It's kind of like how Hulu and Amazon have better movie and TV catalogs but Netflix continues to be #1.

I prefer Apple Music because I have an iPhone and they've integrated it with Siri but if I had any other type of phone, I'd probably stick with Google Music.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Apple Music shyts all over Spotify in every way.
That’s if you married to Apple products. I liked Apple Music but ended up going with Spotify. I hated the Play Music interface (The included YouTube Red is lifechanging though). The things I would change about Spotify is more songs at the top of the artist search in the phone app and that antiquated 3300 song download per device limit.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I use Apple music, but I think Spotify has the best playlists

:patrice:I dunno. The playlist on Apple starting to grow on me especially since I been deep into jazz lately. My main issue with Apple is the algorithm. Like it sucks, I mean I shouldn't be hearing Lloyd and Lil Wayne on friggin Musiq Soulchild's radio :what:.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:patrice:I dunno. The playlist on Apple starting to grow on me especially since I been deep into jazz lately. My main issue with Apple is the algorithm. Like it sucks, I mean I shouldn't be hearing Lloyd and Lil Wayne on friggin Musiq Soulchild's radio :what:.
With Spotify, I could have sworn there are user created playlists..I don’t see that with AM