Sports Analyst, Emmanuel Acho, says being non-FBA means he doesn't have "generational trauma" and he can speak with no "sting" to white people.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I said my piece here. As a Nigerian American, this soft toe blocked me.

He’s obviously mad that I called him “that” African talked about in Fanon famous book “Black Skin, White Masks”

That tweet thread is :comeon:.. it’s insinuating that no country in Africa has keep generational traditions, while also giving African Americans props.. if AAs as a whole knew America’s culture was anti-black, what was the purpose of integration?
And this is my point when I say, fellow Africans don’t know their own history. Im Yoruba. I am beyond shocked that an Igbo man, that saw the British slaughter their people, can’t see a commonality in African-Americans and their experience.

He is exactly the African Fela talked about that he saw in Nigeria.

The ones unwilling to confront systems of Black oppression but would rather embrace a negative peace to OTHERS comfort.

Mannnn fellow African-Americans don’t know their own history :what: we see it on a daily basis and even discuss it.

Y’all don’t have to tear down one country to big up another continent, or vice versa. What he said was ignorant as fukk and should be called out.. but this notion that Group A was/is better than Group B is stupid.

There are c00ns who are from Africa, and there are c00ns from the States. Let’s like THEM suffer alone, and regroup… or both parties focus on each other

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That tweet thread is :comeon:.. it’s insinuating that no country…

NO!

You said that dumb shyt. I said SOUTH AFRICANS, Igbos (not Acho) and Ghanians get it.

fukk outta here.

Fela said who Africans are and STILL are.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
NO!

You said thar dumb shyt. I said SOUTH AFRICANS and Ghanians get it.

fukk outta here.

Fela said who Africans are and STILL are.
Out of all the countries in Africa, only South Africans and Ghanians understand their history and lineage?

You got it bruh lmaooo.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Out of all the countries in Africa, only South Africans and Ghanians understand their history and lineage?

You got it bruh lmaooo.
YOU keep saying only.

This here is the TRUTH about Africans that I posted.

You can keep going to your cac “n-n-not all of us!” responses as if Im some absolutist .

There is a dearth

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I'm better equipped than Jews to talk to Nazis because I have the privilege and luxury of not having generational Holocaust trauma. The key to ending anti-semitism is through uncomfortable conversations where you provide a safe space for Nazis to asked questions"

:mjlol:

There is a slight detail you are missing in this thread. And thats the fact that Acho isnt sitting down with Nazis:gucci:

He is sitting down with white people who have questions about black people. And want to come to a better understanding. I could agree with Van saying it was bad timing I guess. But ultimately the white people Acho talked to are irrelvent. Even Goodell is irrelevent because he doesnt own shyt in the nfl. Plus I dont see how there is such a different approach when you protest and yell at white people. If inevetiably its going to come down to you as a black person ASKING the European to sign legislation. Or ASKING the European to stop:francis:

Both approaches are a proven waste of everybodies time is the comical part about all of this. If you aint talking about violence which Van aint,and would never. I dont care how "spicy" Van wouldve got with Matthew Mconohaugh or a random young white girl from Ohio:mjlol:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
YOU keep saying only.

You can keep going to your cac “n-n-not all of us!” responses as if Im some absolutist .

The “truth” nikka you linked me an IG clip of a TedTalk and a Twitter Thread.. shut your dumbass up.

Since you’re a “Yoruba” man, you remember 2020? The year Nigerians were standing up along with the rest of the world with George Floyd? Same year that #EndSARS occurred, where Nigerians protested against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad where 50 citizens died? Does that not remind you of the multiple movements that occured in the 50s and 60s on this very soil you are typing your dumbass posts on?

Yoruba man? You ought to get your shyt caved in. You ARE a Emmanuel Acho.. safe ass nikka.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:mjlol:

There is a slight detail you are missing in this thread. And thats the fact that Acho isnt sitting down with Nazis:gucci:

He is sitting down with white people who have questions about black people. And want to come to a better understanding. I could agree with Van saying it was bad timing I guess. But ultimately the white people Acho talked to are irrelvent. Even Goodell is irrelevent because he doesnt own shyt in the nfl. Plus I dont see how there is such a different approach when you protest and yell at white people. If inevetiably its going to come down to you as a black person ASKING the European to sign legislation. Or ASKING the European to stop:francis:

Both approaches are a proven waste of everybodies time is the comical part about all of this. If you aint talking about violence which Van aint,and would never. I dont care how "spicy" Van wouldve got with Matthew Mconohaugh or a random young white girl from Ohio:mjlol:
you clearly see how ridiculous Acho sounds. but now you're just arguing to be arguing. just taking up for that side automatically because it's the anti-black american side. :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
The “truth” nikka you linked me an IG clip of a TedTalk and a Twitter Thread.. shut your dumbass up.

Since you’re a “Yoruba” man, you remember 2020? The year Nigerians were standing up along with the rest of the world with George Floyd? Same year that #EndSARS occurred, where Nigerians protested against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad where 50 citizens died? Does that not remind you of the multiple movements that occured in the 50s and 60s on this very soil you are typing your dumbass posts on?

Yoruba man? You ought to get your shyt caved in. You ARE a Emmanuel Acho.. safe ass nikka.

Do uou think a history recap is going to erase the lack of tunnel vision Africans carry?

You can’t even find any markers of British atrocities in Lagos. Badagery is trash.

African union took weeks to speak on George Floyd but you see Africans throwing big ass parties for Donald Trump and being bigger supporters of Trump did blacks are here.

Man please.

NYC Rebel

Daps

As a Yoruba Prince. IM THE one who brought the Ooni of Ife to the diasporan museum in Brooklyn.

I DID THIS. What is YOUR contribution to the culture you aint doing shyt ass niqqa?

You ain’t doing a goddamn thing and taking credit for the few Africans that do.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said that like he still ain't Black. And yall wonder why us FBA's say what we say about these Africans.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YOU keep saying only.

There is a dearth

That seems like you agree with Acho then:patrice:? Culturally speaking, Acho is "priveldged" within the ignorance he was probably raised in. And the fact is that ignorance is helpful and can even be empowering in the heart of white supremacy. Much like a culture of victimization,and being taught to see racism can be debilitating.

There are pros and cons to both depending on your aim. If your aim is to assimilate Vans Mr Militant approach is fruitless. The writing is on the wall when black folks wonder why other groups are doing better in this country. The answer is simple,less symbolic resistence. Modern day negropeans wanna have a black combat boot on one foot,and a penny loafer on the other.

You will have to choose

Blue Pill=Assimilation ,the Acho way and Van way both lead to the same destination

Red Pill=Keep your head down like Anne Frank until you get your chance to leave the country#BlackFreeAgency2028:respect:

NYC Rebel

Daps
That seems like you agree with Acho then:patrice:? Culturally speaking, Acho is "priveldged" within the ignorance he was probably raised in. And the fact is that ignorance is helpful and can even be empowering in the heart of white supremacy. Much like a culture of victimization,and being taught to see racism can be debilitating.

There are pros and cons to both depending on your aim. If your aim is to assimilate Vans Mr Militant approach is fruitless. The writing is on the wall when black folks wonder why other groups are doing better in this country. The answer is simple,less symbolic resistence. Modern day negropeans wanna have a black combat boot on one foot,and a penny loafer on the other.

You will have to choose

Blue Pill=Assimilation ,the Acho way and Van way both lead to the same destination

Red Pill=Keep your head down like Anne Frank until you get your chance to leave the country#BlackFreeAgency2028:respect:

You will have to choose

Go ahead and play the intellectually dishonest game. Even he doesn’t agree with your dumbass.

Clown ass niqqa.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and play the intellectually dishonest game. Even he doesn’t agree with your dumbass.

Clown ass niqqa.

You posted a video of a girl who seemed to cosign what Emmanuel Acho said. Maybe he should specify his priveledge comes from a level of ignorance. Maybe that would help people feel better.

Also congrats on your panafricanist parents ,hopefully you all made it out of the country safely:respect:.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Most of these Africans ain’t doing shyt for the culture. I’m flying to Nigeria at 10 o’clock tonight to go and be a part of the solution. To go and vote for Peter Obi
You posted a video of a girl who seemed to cosign what Emmanuel Acho said. Maybe he should specify his priveledge comes from a level of ignorance. Maybe that would help people feel better.

Also congrats on your panafricanist parents ,hopefully you all made it out of the country safely:respect:?
No, she didn’t. no, she didn’t.

If Emmanuel understood his history, he would’ve brought up his own trauma as an Igbo man.

He would’ve done exactly what Fela did here.

He is doing the opposite. He doesn’t have Tunnel vision on his own history and how it’s similar to the experience of Black people here. fukk your “what you’re really saying is “ garbage.

You’re a dumb ass and dishonest poster

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What's the controversy here?
He's speaking his truth. Nigerians don't have generational trauma colonialism. Their c00nery has nothing to do with white folks. They do it because they hate nikkas.

Although they do worship Brits. Mostly the southern ones

Not everyone c00n for the same reason