Sports Analyst, Emmanuel Acho, says being non-FBA means he doesn't have "generational trauma" and he can speak with no "sting" to white people.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The diaspora wars have cooked your mind breh. Why can't we just roast this dumbass and the dummies who say Black people on the continent can't understand the situation of Black people in America?
above everything i always see motivation even behind a semmingly benign posts. thread came with a slant and narrative. if you don't see it i always do. at the core of every communication is a question of what is the motivation. Starting with who makes a post and the history of their opinions... Op didn't post this for "us" to roast dude together but rather for him to exemplify a part of "us" as a long standing part of an ever evolving narrative of hateful division.

get the picture?

if my mind was roasted i'd be making these threads not challenging them brother. You never seen me go on twitter and find one AA buffoon and bring a post here to say some shyt about his people. Not one time. I resent your accusation

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Africans...

are there any none c00n Africans in the USA

white missionary's did a number on them

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This shyt aint that deep yall. I'm watching it now and Acho said he's not the type to raise his voice/etc. The Naijas I know will have you thinking their in passionate debate and they're just talking about their day :dead: breh is just different

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I do not understand....So why did his family leave Nigeria and a continent full of Black people and no generational trauma, to America full of White people?

I live in California where Black people are 6.5% and I choose to live in an area where the majority are Black people.
Just like literally every other ethnic group of people on the planet: opportunities

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
And this is my point when I say, fellow Africans don’t know their own history. Im Yoruba. I am beyond shocked that an Igbo man out of ALL NIGERIANS that saw the British slaughter their people, can’t see a commonality in African-Americans and their experience.

I will repeat what I said weeks back.

AFRICANS DONT KNOW THEIR HISTORY!

This is why you are seeing this buffoonery.

He is exactly the African Fela talked about that he saw in Nigeria.

The ones unwilling to confront systems of Black oppression but would rather embrace a negative peace to OTHERS comfort.