Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nice misdirection.

So how do we go about confirming so extraordinary claims?

No misdirection, just letting y'all know that just becuase somebody doesn't have a formal education, it doesn't mean they are dumb (posters where shytting on OP for not finishing HS)

If you can't prove it with science, then you try it out yourself and find out.

who said we know everything?

No one.

but if you're asserting such a thing is happening, we're gonna need more than some stories...none of which are consistent.

I said we know NOTHING. Since we know NOTHING then anything is possible

i'm cool with foucault. he's the reason I call so much BS on "Psychiatry"...but what does this have to do with "astral projection?"

Read the thread. I'm saying that relativism helps one comprehend that astral project, OBOs, ettc., might actually exist, despite the fact that "science" hasn't "proved" it yet.

all experiences aren't equal.
the perception of reality doesn't mean such a thing actually took place.

People underrate the value of delusion.

All experiences are equal. We don't know if "reality" even took place. Dreams/delusions are just as valuable as "reality"

Daps
I know most of you aint gonna wanna hear this but im gonna have to comment. The last couple of days i been thinking about posting something on this here but decided against it. I have experienced this stuff and other things like it myself for many years. Im telling you the demon entities you see are not your mind manifesting your fears as some say but those things are the genuine thing and trust me the more you go into it you will realise theae things are actually physically there and it wont be long before they make you aware of that. Astral projection, meditation etc open up doors to places you dont want to go where you will meet things you dont want any business with. There was only one thing that kept them away from me and that was the name Yahweh, Jesus Christ.

Im actually very interested in hearing your experiences. I would rather someone post that then read all of the corny threads made here over and over. Yea there are trolls thatll call you stupid crazy dumb, but whatever, theres many people on this board that will actually hear you out and develop the thread:manny:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
This is where you go when you die breh. Ill see one day :ufdup:
just hope I don't catch aids or anything before i die.
cuz if I do, ima do it, and ima find you if u still alive and take ova yo body
:patrice:jumping from body to body to stay alive forever, friend :shaq:

Daps
Oh. The. Irony. :troll:

00.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I know most of you aint gonna wanna hear this but im gonna have to comment. The last couple of days i been thinking about posting something on this here but decided against it. I have experienced this stuff and other things like it myself for many years. Im telling you the demon entities you see are not your mind manifesting your fears as some say but those things are the genuine thing and trust me the more you go into it you will realise theae things are actually physically there and it wont be long before they make you aware of that. Astral projection, meditation etc open up doors to places you dont want to go where you will meet things you dont want any business with. There was only one thing that kept them away from me and that was the name Yahweh, Jesus Christ.
Negro please tell them demons eat my suck :pacspit:

It's only in my mind right :sadcam:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No misdirection, just letting y'all know that just becuase somebody doesn't have a formal education, it doesn't mean they are dumb (posters where shytting on OP for not finishing HS)
they're not me...

If you can't prove it with science, then you try it out yourself and find out.

And i've got no problem with that...but its pretty plain to see that this is NOT happening.

I said we know NOTHING. Since we know NOTHING then anything is possible

That makes NO sense.

We know things. We absolutely do.

We don't know everything and never "may be able to" but that doesn't mean the latter half of that phrase is therefore more valid

Read the thread. I'm saying that relativism helps one comprehend that astral project, OBOs, ettc., might actually exist, despite the fact that "science" hasn't "proved" it yet.

that makes no sense.

Relativism doesn't substantiate if what you're saying...is actually taking place.
All experiences are equal. We don't know if "reality" even took place. Dreams/delusions are just as valuable as "reality"

Dreams and delusions aren't valuable if they don't represent reality, whatever they may be.

Are you really saying this?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

so not only did you "astrally project" but "jesus" protected you?

You're the one who believes in demons...yet you're afraid of them?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
they're not me...

And i've got no problem with that...but its pretty plain to see that this is NOT happening.

That makes NO sense.

We know things. We absolutely do.

We don't know everything and never "may be able to" but that doesn't mean the latter half of that phrase is therefore more valid

that makes no sense.

Relativism doesn't substantiate if what you're saying...is actually taking place.

Dreams and delusions aren't valuable if they don't represent reality, whatever they may be.

Are you really saying this?

I'm not sure you understand the concept of relativism :ohhh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't? :usure:

Not sure why you'd think that...:heh:

:russ: Breh, we can't prove anything. Nothing is "real." "Facts" regularly change throughout time. It's extremely niave to think we know anything.

But we are coming at this from different angles. I understand your position, I just don't agree with it, given my extreme postmodern mindset :yeshrug: