Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
That show got so bad so fast. But the GOAT goons on Family Matters was The Dragons for sure. They trashed Rachel's Place and gave Eddie the realest beatdown in sitcom history. hen Snitchin Steve had to wear a wire to take them down...

213035.jpg
This guy also played another character in the show. When Steve did that drag race he was the guy who was dating Laura at the time lol

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I actually liked House of payne :manny: until the later seasons when Rudy did the heel turn Calvin is one of the top 10 simps in TV history. I agree with everyone else about FM shyt got worse when the show was about to end i didnt see every ep but i do remember OGD. the way Martin ended effected me the most because thats one of my favorite shows, you could tell Martin stopped giving a fukk about the direction of the show in the later years, the coocoo clock episode, Pam identical twin cousin :dahell: Tommys car accident with Shanehneh, Pam episode when she gets hired as an A&R, Coles girlfriend Shaniece. If you look closely Martin is wearing a iced out Rolex during the scenes n shyt :mjlol:
Yo I never understood how she had a Twin Identical COUSIN lmaoo

How can uhave a twin that's your cousin:russ:

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yo - why they wouldn't let Eddie get outta and do something with his talent??

Shanice came to town and he got to perform with her...she wanted to take him on tour, but they was talmbat he need to go to school. Errybody knew he was dumb as chit...

And he was trying that hustle with Tracie Spencer too...

...but naw - instead he stay in town to do bad at school and work at Mighty Weenie. Smh