SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Are you mentally retarded? The victim was a young girl who was NOT dating her psycho killer. This is how you know that the black men in this thread don't give a damn about the young girl who was killed.
My empathy for domestic violence fluctuates on a case by case basis. sk3ptical is obviously a psycho, no reason to write her off as a stupid bytch.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
thread about black women choosing to date rapist, murdering, pedophile asians:

@Yup: WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO :damn:

This thread was already posted. You said that she had it coming to her.

So what is the extent of your concern. I am merely making a point.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Are you mentally retarded? The victim was a young girl who was NOT dating her psycho killer. This is how you know that the black men in this thread don't give a damn about the young girl who was killed.
get off my sausage :umad:
How about you stay on topic? I don't recall saying anything to you in this thread before you decided to attack me.
no one is attacking u :whistle:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black crime is at an all time low across the country dumb bytch

Of course your c00n ass and the media want to blame a few gang infested neighborhoods on all of us nikkaz

fukk you

A few...go tell the families of these victims that only a few of them are being killed. Only a few white police men are killing black people too and i am sure that too has gone down since the 60s.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My empathy for domestic violence fluctuates on a case by case basis. sk3ptical is obviously a psycho, no reason to write her off as a stupid bytch.
This wasn't a case of domestic violence at all. The victim was a member of a gang as were her two sick killers. The victim warned a potential victim of the gang about his future beating, so her two killers killed her. This young girl was NOT dating her killers.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Schools settle with slain girl's kin
By - The Washington Times
Tuesday, August 22, 2000

The Prince George's County (Md.) Board of Education has settled a $1 million lawsuit over the death of Suitland High School student whose parents claimed the school system should have done more to alert them about their daughter's gang ties and truancy.
Tatia Brennan was stabbed 42 times and bludgeoned with a kitchen sink by fellow gang members near Suitland High School in 1995. Her body was found under a pile of debris in a nearby wooded area Nov. 30, 1995, three days after she was reported missing by her parents.
Three teen-agers were later convicted in the gang-related, retaliation-style killing. They, along with Tatia, were members of a loose-knit gang known locally as the Bloods.
Tatia's parents sued the school system in 1997 for $1 million, claiming it hadn't done all it could to protect its students and hadn't told them that their 14-year-old daughter was involved with a gang and had repeatedly left school during school hours.
Stephen J. Williams, the Brennans' attorney, said yesterday both parties agreed to settle the case for an undisclosed amount about two weeks ago. The case was scheduled to go to court before a Prince George's County jury yesterday morning.
"Nobody wanted to go to trial in this case," said Mr. Williams, who declined to discuss the specifics of the settlement. "I think both sides were pleased with the outcome. Now [the Brennans] can sort of go on and put their lives back together. But their lives will never be the same."
An attorney for the school system, Andy Nussbaum, said yesterday the terms of the settlement were confidential and declined to comment on the case. He said the school system is self-insured and will therefore pay any amount stipulated in the settlement.
Despite the settlement, school board attorneys claimed in their response to the lawsuit last year that the system was not liable. They argued Tatia was "contributorily negligent" and "assumed the risk of her alleged injuries."
Mr. Williams said the Brennans sued the system to make a point.
"It never had to do with money," he said. "It was more about a principle. The family claimed that the school system should have taken all necessary measures to keep its children safe. And that they should have been informed that their daughter was leaving school during classes."
According to news reports published at the time of the murder, Sandra Brennan, Tatia's mother, said school officials never told her or her husband, Leroy Brennan, that Tatia belonged to a gang until her daughter's body was found. Mrs. Brennan said she and her husband would have tried to help their daughter had they known.
Tatia, a sophomore at Suitland High, was beaten and stabbed to death during school hours Nov. 27, 1995, behind the Penn Station Shopping Center on Silver Hill Road by two 16-year-old classmates, Shawnte Renice Perry and Vouthynor "Billy" Sovann.
According to court testimony, Perry and Sovann, acting on orders from gang leader Chris Witcher, lured Tatia into the woods before slashing her throat, stabbing her and crushing her skull with a porcelain sink. Then they hid her body under a pile of dirt and debris until a police K-9 unit found the remains three days later.
At separate murder trials the following year, prosecutors argued that Witcher, then 19, had ordered Perry and Sovann to kill Tatia after he found out that Tatia had warned a nonmember that her gang was going to beat and maybe kill him.
All three teen-agers were found guilty of murder. Perry is serving a life sentence but could be considered for parole in 11 years. Sovann, who cooperated with police and prosecutors, is serving 25 years and will be eligible for parole in about five years.
Witcher is serving a life sentence without parole for ordering Tatia's death.