SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: So you think because of this that those black women shouldn't like Asian men? If that's what they like it's what they like :yeshrug: Get over it.

I'm quite sure most of those couplings don't end in murder.
Are you slow? There's nothing wrong with liking anyone. The criticism is that these women are seeking out these just on the strength of them being aasian(non black). This is racial fetishism on both sides. That and the pathetic thristiness the criticism genius.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see you couldn't answer my two simple questions though. I'll put them below in case you missed them.
Tell me which group is the largest perpetrator of murder of black women in the USA? Should black women stop dating members of that group? :jbhmm:
y'all see this y'all see your blk queens shifting the blame to us blk men :heh:

your blk queens yall #TheShift :banderas:
The only person in this thread talking about black men is you. I just asked two simple questions.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you slow? There's nothing wrong with liking anyone. The criticism is that these women are seeking out these just on the strength of them being aasian(non black).this is racial fetishism on both sides. That's the criticism genius.

Wait... I thought there was nothing wrong with having a fetish? :patrice:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I was hoping for a bigger argument between two people in this thread, what a letdown.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
You have been a poster for 2 years but havent found the most common coupling in the black community?

Black men with black women is the most common coupling in the black population. And I've created less than a handful of topics in two years.

What would you have me create a topic on? Black men dating out? Well, you encourage black women to date out, so it would seem that black men are not your concern. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Peace

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black men with black women is the most common coupling in the black population. And I've created less than a handful of topics in two years.

What would you have me create a topic on? Black men dating out? Well, you encourage black women to date out, so it would seem that black men are not your concern. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Peace

The most common interracial coupling. I encourage bw to not restrict their dating choices to black men in the west. I have never said that bw shouldnt date bm at all.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Nothing in the OP even mentions black men tho
It's always these miserable hateful lonely dry p#ssy hoes trying to pit us against each other. But it's NOT gonna happen. That's why I got 90% of these clowns on ignore.

This is a group of criminals: murderer, rapists, etc., who've formed a hate group to target Black women.

REAL Black women and REAL Black men- nothing can stop our love and comraderie for one another.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It's always these miserable hateful lonely dry p#ssy hoes trying to pit us against each other. But it's NOT gonna happen. That's why I got 90% of these clowns on ignore.

This is a group of criminals: murderer, rapists, etc., who've formed a hate group to target Black women.

REAL Black women and REAL Black men- nothing can stop our love and comraderie for one another.

Where is @agnosticlady :leostare: