SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i bet this is one article you wont find on beyondblackwhite, forharriet, clutchmag, or any of those other bedwench rest havens
You didnt show in the chicago thread of kids getting shot but your here. Seems like you have more 'understanding' for thesw gangsters than you do these women who put their own lves in danger and not dragged someone else.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
You didnt show in the chicago thread of kids getting shot but your here. Seems like you have more 'understanding' for thesw gangsters than you do these women who put their own lves in danger and not dragged someone else.

Hey bytch

In thr case of the 9 year old little boy shot
How is there no suspects yet the police claim its gang related?:jbhmm:

Maybe the police killed him and blamed gangsters because dumb bytches like
You will believe it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what "understanding" do i have? :mjlol:

you want me to rush into every chicago thread and regurgitate the same white supremacist rhetoric that you do? here ya go:

"where is BLM to protest this"
"we is our own worse enemy"
"we need to bomb black ghettos"

happy? or would you like to deflect from this particular topic some more?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Hey bytch

In thr case of the 9 year old little boy shot
How is there no suspects yet the police claim its gang related?:jbhmm:

Maybe the police killed him and blamed gangsters because dumb bytches like
You will believe it
So we are going to act like gang violence isnt an issue in chicago and innercity hoods all over the country.:jbhmm:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
your point :mjlol:

this thread is about a stupid bytch getting murked by her asian savior ..stay on topic plz :sas1:
Are you mentally retarded? The victim was a young girl who was NOT dating her psycho killer. This is how you know that the black men in this thread don't give a damn about the young girl who was killed.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
what "understanding" do i have? :mjlol:

you want me to rush into every chicago thread and regurgitate the same white supremacist rhetoric that you do? here ya go:

"where is BLM to protest this"
"we is our own worse enemy"
"we need to bomb black ghettos"

happy? or would you like to deflect from this particular topic some more?

Nah....but you did rush in here.