SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:camby:NOT in this thread. So you can take THAT bullshyt and GTFO.

This thread is about a hate group targeting Black women, abusing and raping them and led by a man who murdered a young Black woman and did hardly any time.

This thread is about the men in his group using the n-word and WHY DO THEY STILL HAVE JOBS??????
This thread is a repost which just so happens to be reposted at thw same time as @Warren Moon i am not moved by the lack of sincerity. You can fall for the oke doke if you want.

That threasd was a plat too.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This thread is a repost which just so happens to be reposted at thw same time as @Warren Moon i am not moved by the lack of sincerity. You can fall for the oke doke if you want.

Ur more angry about her making this thread than about this racist/self hating group even existing:dwillhuh:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What did I say that was insecere

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

Please GTFO if you are not addressing the thread topic. Stop fuccing trolling and flaming people. Go spread your misery someplace else. You the fuccin coli historian now?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Please GTFO if you are not addressing the thread topic. Stop fuccing trolling and flaming people. Go spread your misery someplace else. You the fuccin coli historian now?

No misery. I call it how i see it.
If i see that these dudes are full of crap (which many of them are) i will say it.