(Spinoff) Ghanaian and Nigerian Brehs and Brehettes, you think this rivalry between us will ever end

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
100 percent agreed.

Ghanaians are the coolest brehs out of West Africa.

Nigerians are a mixed bag. That's just based on my experiences.
Alotta Nigerians who come to the west are elitist for some reason. I know Nigerian twins who both have rhodes scholarships and all they wanna do is get money and look down on others. Ive seen this mentality in a few other Nigerians, but most are cool.

:mjpls:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Where are they from, may I ask?
Jamaica, they said Ghanaians seem a lil more humble and love Jamaicans. They claim Nigerians are just a lil more arrogant which every race is to an extent, They still have Nigerian friends tho but they feel more connected and love from Ghanaians.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Jamaica, they said Ghanaians seem a lil more humble and love Jamaicans. They claim Nigerians are just a lil more arrogant which every race is to an extent, They still have Nigerian friends tho but they feel more connected and love from Ghanaians.

Yeah, I can understand where they're coming from. In my experience, Ghanaians tend to be more friendly towards foreigners in general whereas Nigerians are a bit more hostile at first glance. However, once you gain our trust and we gain yours, you'll see that we're very nice people.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Rivalry with Ghana. We're the most populous country in Africa, we are a part of OPEC, and we're way more relevant on a world stage than Ghana. I'm about a dollar, what the fukk is 50 Cent? :mjlol:
animated-nigeria-flag-image-0010.gif
:banderas:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Yeah, I can understand where they're coming from. In my experience, Ghanaians tend to be more friendly towards foreigners in general whereas Nigerians are a bit more hostile at first glance. However, once you gain our trust and we gain yours, you'll see that we're very nice people.
I agree, love Nigerian and Ghanaian culture it's all love at the end of the day:salute:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
:stopitslime:
Ivorians are technically Ghanaians that speak French so y'all in this too

not ivorian, but i appreciate all the countries holding it down musically

soukous :lawd:

kizomba :lawd:

but back on topic, it's funny how people IRL and on the coli love to stereotype ethiopians as being :mjpls: for being light-skinned when nigerians are easily the most arrogant and feeling themselves:mjpls:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Nigerians are cool as hell. Many I've met are crazy smart.

Also many that I've met are extremely proud/prideful, which is what I think is cool