(Spinoff) Ghanaian and Nigerian Brehs and Brehettes, you think this rivalry between us will ever end

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Really?
I see the opposite.
Most of the Nigerians and Ghanaians i am around tend to focus on our commonalities and shared interests. The only rivalry i see is soccer related.

Some Ghanaian men get salty that their women want Naija oko but this doesnt represent most Ghanaians

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Most of the Nigerians and Ghanaians i am around tend to focus on our commonalities and shared interests. The only rivalry i see is soccer related.

Some Ghanaian men get salty that their women want Naija oko but this doesnt represent most Ghanaians
Never forget when my uncle got punched out for laughing at y'all goalie at the recent World Cup :russ:

He was trash though

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I find it easier to connect with Ghanaians than any other African (bar Nigerians) so I'd say that it's more of a sibling rivalry than anything else really.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iI hink its just friendly regional rivalry. I dont think ghana and Nigeria have ever gone to war cuz of that rivalry, just some minor skirmishes as a result of economic migrants and shyt.
Its not like the Eritrea vs Ethiopia thing where hundreds of thousands of people have died in war as a result of this rivalry, where both nations have destoyed any hope for reconciliation and even today were still tryna fukk each others economies up as much as we can despite being the poorest countries in the world. And this has been going on for nearly a century.
:ufdup:There are more darker rivalry in Africa than the Nigeria vs Ghana thing, be thankful for that.
Only because we're not neighbours.i feel like if we were neighbours, shyt would pop off, especially if there was some oil involved.

Daps
Charlley, Fukk Ghana:pacspit:

Joking... I love my anglophone west african fam. Ghanaian girls :blessed:

Some Ghanaian guys act funny, especially when you trying to date/dating a Ghanaian sister but ive met some really cool ones.

But Its not just Ghanaians that hate naija boys tho:manny:.
What if we are the problem?:jbhmm:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:mjlol: Rivalry with Ghana. We're the most populous country in Africa, we are a part of OPEC, and we're way more relevant on a world stage than Ghana. I'm about a dollar, what the fukk is 50 Cent? :mjlol:
animated-nigeria-flag-image-0010.gif

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
it ain't no real rivalry
Ghanaians are our little brothers
they cool and shyt but they're not even close to NIgeria