(Spinoff) Ghanaian and Nigerian Brehs and Brehettes, you think this rivalry between us will ever end

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
There's no rivalry more one upmanship. Naijas and Ghanaians are mad cool with each other round my way and back home. They (Ghanaians) do say some dumb shyt like their version of jollof is better, don't know who lied to 'em.
Exactly, kinda like the rivalry between Americans and Canadians. There really is not hate invloved

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rivalries can result in pushing each country to be their best. If that's the result, I wouldn't want it to stop.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This has nothing to do with West Africans living in America. There all one. This is about history. Ghana had a Ruff economy and they used to come to Nigeria. They started doing well and the locals kicked them out. It created long term tension. this wasn't Igbo or Ijaw, mainly Yoruba

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This has nothing to do with West Africans living in America. There all one. This is about history. Ghana had a Ruff economy and they used to come to Nigeria. They started doing well and the locals kicked them out. It created long term tension. this wasn't Igbo or Ijaw, mainly Yoruba

This. People forget that Ghana was on the verge of becoming political red throughout the 70s and 80s. The same reason my family left around the late 80s.

Today tho, Accra, Kumasi, and Tamale are completely different compared to 30 years ago. Just last year when I was there for the first time in a long time to see my fam in about 16 years and its development after development everywhere.