(Spinoff) Ghanaian and Nigerian Brehs and Brehettes, you think this rivalry between us will ever end

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
We need Black unity across borders. How are Black Americans supposed to get it together when even people in motherland are acting a got damn fool.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:mjlol: Rivalry with Ghana. We're the most populous country in Africa, we are a part of OPEC, and we're way more relevant on a world stage than Ghana. I'm about a dollar, what the fukk is 50 Cent? :mjlol:
animated-nigeria-flag-image-0010.gif

Why do so many Nigerians resort to scams then. I don't understand. The class inequality needs to be fixed before they criticize rich western countries and they have the same exact problem and we are oppressing our own people.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Why do so many Nigerians resort to scams then. I don't understand. The class inequality needs to be fixed before they criticize rich western countries and they have the same exact problem and we are oppressing our own people.

:mjlol: Moral victories are for minor league coaches

Nigeria>>>Ghana

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean granted its initially just playful competition but sometimes that shyt can end up in a full blown up conflict.

I know where it originated, but y'all think it will ever end?

Im Nigerian... been to Ghana quite a few times, was always shown love... i have lots of Ghanian friends and quite a few live in Nigeria and its all good

we always make fun of each other....

Its all playful banter... we make fun of them they make fun of us .... but both countries have each others back....

Of course when it comes to football its war...... Eagles dare not lose to Black stars....

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Im Nigerian... been to Ghana quite a few times, was always shown love... i have lots of Ghanian friends and quite a few live in Nigeria and its all good

we always make fun of each other....

Its all playful banter... we make fun of them they make fun of us .... but both countries have each others back....

Of course when it comes to football its war...... Eagles dare not lose to Black stars....
I'd love to go to Abuja or Lagos, but I gotta sort these finances out.

Eagles vs. black stars, if memory serves me correct we whooped y'all asses at AFCON :pachaha:

This proves all the more that the rivalry is friendly, but sometimes it can go over board

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd love to go to Abuja or Lagos, but I gotta sort these finances out.

Eagles vs. black stars, if memory serves me correct we whooped y'all asses at AFCON :pachaha:

This proves all the more that the rivalry is friendly, but sometimes it can go over board

Nigeria wasnt at the last AFCON......

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Most my friends are from Senegal cameroon Ghana Nigerian rewandan

I love my African people :blessed: