Spin: Wrestlers you were wrong about?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Matt Hardy proved to the wrestling world he wasn't a "Janetty" with both Big Money Matt and Broken Matt Hardy.

I thought Neville was just a flippy shyt wrestler until his king of the cruisers run.

I definitely thought Mahammad Hassan, Carlito, and MVP had next.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I thought the Mountie was going to get a title shot as a kid, he was nice in the ring and held his own with Bret Hart.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Some random ones, anything that comes to mind:

Thought Sting VS. Taker HAD to happen. No way that money would’ve been left on the table. Yea Sting would’ve lost anyway, but that tombstone could’ve symbolized the end of Sting’s actual career, assuming the Rollins match never happened. We wouldn’t had another reason to bytch about H going over someone either.

Thought Taker’s ass truly retired at that one WM.
Thought Miz would be the Janetty.
Back in the day...never thought Kurt Angle would’ve left as big of a footprint on this business as he has.
Never thought we’d see a point where Hoegan, Bischoff, Angle, Booker T...all those types would even be in TNA, or that they’d entertain the idea to begin with.
Thought Kennedy, Sandow and Barrett woulda became big, and that McIntyre and Lashley would be running shyt right now.

McMahon extending the olive branch to Jeff F’N Jarrett. If only Macho Man and Chyna were still alive today brehs :mjcry:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Shelton Benjamin brehs:mjcry:........
I really thought dude had world championship written on him.....

Once he started dying his hair blonde I knew it was over for him:snoop:

And the inverse of that is....

Kofi Kingston brehs:ohhh:........
Never would I EVER have thought Kofi would have had the career he has and reach the heights he did.

Switch out the Careers of Shelton and Kofi and you have what was my prediction for both men.

I was wrong about both...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
c454b3b24e56a72d110bfb4cd0d6937c9fb85040.gifv