Spin: World War 3 Talk?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
These cacs have a wicked mind. I'm tryna talk about how we can fix the black community/Africa and these cacs tryna slander me. fukk outta my thread. I never even said that shyt

:umad:

just a coincidence that the 2 of us remember the same exact thing from your first post, huh?

you realized how stupid you sounded and went back and changed your first post to a quote from later in your own thread, how clever.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
These cacs have a wicked mind. I'm tryna talk about how we can fix the black comunitty/Africa and these cacs tryna slander me. fukk outta my thread. I never even said that shyt

Whatever.

We all saw what the f*ck u said in the 1st place. I'm all for Africa coming up and improving that's cool with me.

I'm not slandering you I was just quoting what u said. Its not my fault u make retarded ass statements.

just a coincidence that the 2 of us remember the same exact thing from your first post, huh?

you realized how stupid you sounded and went back and changed your first post to a quote from later in your own thread, how clever.

Exactly. :laff:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Whatever.

We all saw what the f*ck u said in the 1st place. I'm all for Africa coming up and improving that's cool with me.

I'm not slandering you I was just quoting what u said. Its not my fault u make retarded ass statements.

Quote where I said that shyt doe? If I said all that how come nobody else quoted me. A young nikka trying bring black people together so we can trade ideas and white people tryna derail my thread. :dry: The fukk is going on.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Quote where I said that shyt doe? If I said all that how come nobody else quoted me. A young nikka trying bring black people together so we can trade ideas and white people tryna derail my thread. :dry: The fukk is going on.

:smh:

I guess I didn't quote it in time. U changed it before any of us could quote it. But ur a known troll and obviously trolling right now so I'ma leave it at that. I'm not gonna waste any more time on ur trolling ass.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
"How can u ask somebody to atone where threads are hardbody and nobody ever quotes (where's that quote at :youngsabo:)"

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
The powers to be will never ever just give up on their cash cow like that, no matter what the western world is going thru there an agreement if you will amongst them, they all know that they all eat off africa, if one power topples it brings opportunity for change and revolution everywhere, the hell do you think the UN is doing I'm africa? It's so just in case allied countries start bumping heads they still.have a centralized paramilitary protecting cac man investments and interest, all Africa will get out of it is rape from both sides in the form of damn near free labor and raw goods which has already been going on since nefore our time. Africa must wake up and save itself, waiting for western powers t topple if not gonna yield the results yours expecting

How we supposed to that?

Lewis Black, muhammadu, DreadHead P, Data-Hawk

I'm waiting on your response dog.

Lewis Black, Alec Baldwin, DreadHead P, SDF-1, CJ14, First2Riot, Tommy Fits, locoloco87, KoolGTrap, Kimo_bud

:wow:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
How we supposed to that?
Do for self, this goes for the black community as well, Africa is the most naturally rich continent i the world, imagine how much better of a condition Africa and its people would be in if they, instead of the cac man, profitted from the oil, the gold, the diamonds, the ivory, the ancient artifacts, everything that the cac man has devised a system to exploit, imagine if all that was kept within the people. Same shyt goes for blacks in America, imagine what the black community would be like if we owned our own stores, sold produce grown from our own farms, I mean really took pride in ourselves and did for our own people instead of giving every dollar right back to the cac man whether directly or indirectly

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Do for self, this goes for the black community as well, Africa is the most naturally rich continent i the world, imagine how much better of a condition Africa and its people would be in if they, instead of the cac man, profitted from the oil, the gold, the diamonds, the ivory, the ancient artifacts, everything that the cac man has devised a system to exploit, imagine if all that was kept within the people. Same shyt goes for blacks in America, imagine what the black community would be like if we owned our own stores, sold produce grown from our own farms, I mean really took pride in ourselves and did for our own people instead of giving every dollar right back to the cac man whether directly or indirectly

And you think they willing to let that go without war?:youngsabo:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If world war 3 popped off it would benefit africa. Like china in ww2. I think africas stuck in the middle ages like europe was back in the day. But it needs a slight push to wake up.

China benefitted from WW2? I wouldn't wish that kind of "benefit" on Africa (or anyone) at all :no:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Revolution >>>>> war
I never said war wasnt inevitable, I said war between western powers did not equal freedom for africans

Nah it don't equal freedom but while western powers destroying each other and white population already falling drastically (no cism) it does mean opportunity.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Only 'people' that would truly love it would be the companies and corporations who move in and exploit the outcome/area/people right afterwards. Rebuilding contracts are a motherfukker breh.

Yeah. Oil companies, metal companies, etc LOVE war.

They get multi-million dollar contracts.

Dudes are retiring to beach houses off the severed limbs and dead bodies of young 18-19 year olds who are in the military.