Spin: World War 3 Talk?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:scusthov: my dude black americans built america for free, nothing sick/twisted about it. That angel dude tryna deny that for some reason doe.

I said 'sick and twisted' because they contributed to the formation of a civilization through demeaning ways (by being slaves).

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
There's already been two World Wars.

So obviously war isn't the answer to help Africa

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The industrial revolution started with textile factories. Wonder where that raw cotton came from ::whistle:
We built this country and in the end dividends will be paid
But yea africa got to fix that themselves, all that plutonium and uranium and they act like it aint a billi ova there plus the children of the diaspora in the americas

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
China wasnt shyt until after the ww2. Some times u gotta get that ass whipped to come back stronger, like a saiyan lol

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
War is general is nasty business. So I'm going to vote no. Anyone that knows anyone who has been in the sandbox knows this.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
But at the same time we cant act like everything is not coming to a head. Too many debts, and china-russia-mideast conglomerate feel as if they can challenge western civilizations power.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:dead: at the OP editing shyt so he went from some 'I love war and mass killing, shyt is so entertaining :krs: ' to 'I hate war but we need it to save Africa dudes :scheme:'

:comeon:

U must be on the wrong thread my dude, I never said anything like that

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

No need to lie friend. Maybe u didn't say that word for word but what u were saying was something along those lines.

Don't front. :laugh:

quote where I said something like that :comeon:

people putting words in my mouth all I did was make a ww3 thread

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

:skip:

you really gonna just go and edit the first post of the thread like that?

like you weren't talking about how it would be awesome to have bombs flying over your head and people busting aks in the streets????

now it's about africa???

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

No you didn't. U can deny it all u want now but u were like I love war, I'd love to be involved in it and have fighter jets and AK47 bullets flying over my head.

And u were like oh, a civil war would be great. Only when u realized how retarded ur statements were u decided to turn it around and start talking about Africa.

But whatever. U can deny it if u want, I don't really care. I just think its funny. :laugh::umad:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:skip:

you really gonna just go and edit the first post of the thread like that?

like you weren't talking about how it would be awesome to have bombs flying over your head and people busting aks in the streets????

now it's about africa???

No you didn't. U can deny it all u want now but u were like I love war, I'd love to be involved in it and have fighter jets and AK47 bullets flying over my head.

And u were like oh, a civil war would be great. Only when u realized how retarded ur statements were u decided to turn it around and start talking about Africa.

But whatever. U can deny it if u want, I don't really care. I just think its funny. :laugh::umad:

These cacs have a wicked mind. I'm tryna talk about how we can fix the black community/Africa and these cacs tryna slander me. fukk outta my thread. I never even said that shyt