Spin: World War 3 Talk?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Only the cac man who stands to gain financially would love somethin like that

If world war 3 popped off it would benefit africa. Super power countries been oppressing us for too long and if world war 3 did pop off,they would bomb each other/destroy. They would be weakened. That would shift power.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
If world war 3 popped off it would benefit africa. Super power countries been oppressing us for too long and if world war 3 did pop off,they would bomb each other/destroy. They would be weakened. That would shift power.

:ohhh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:russ: who told you that?

So you saying if super power countries did go to war with each other, africa would not benefit in no way shape or form? Like every empire, america will one day fall and scavengers will be there to pick up the pieces. You really think as long as america exist africa will be aight? nah brah, as long as america exist or in power you still gonna see them starving ass kids.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
War thrives economy though

I wouldn't have to be drafted so eh, until millions of Asian show up on beaches and every man is for themselves

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
So you saying if super power countries did go to war with each other, africa would not benefit in no way shape or form? Like every empire, america will one day fall and scavengers will be there to pick up the pieces. You really think as long as america exist africa will be aight? nah brah, as long as america exist or in power you still gonna see them starving ass kids.
The powers to be will never ever just give up on their cash cow like that, no matter what the western world is going thru there an agreement if you will amongst them, they all know that they all eat off africa, if one power topples it brings opportunity for change and revolution everywhere, the hell do you think the UN is doing I'm africa? It's so just in case allied countries start bumping heads they still.have a centralized paramilitary protecting cac man investments and interest, all Africa will get out of it is rape from both sides in the form of damn near free labor and raw goods which has already been going on since nefore our time. Africa must wake up and save itself, waiting for western powers t topple if not gonna yield the results yours expecting

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
fukk all that non war talk, war is the only way we can go from this

starving_child-sudan2.jpg

to this

Marriage+in+Ancient+Egypt.jpg

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
The powers to be will never ever just give up on their cash cow like that, no matter what the western world is going thru there an agreement if you will amongst them, they all know that they all eat off africa, if one power topples it brings opportunity for change and revolution everywhere, the hell do you think the UN is doing I'm africa? It's so just in case allied countries start bumping heads they still.have a centralized paramilitary protecting cac man investments and interest, all Africa will get out of it is rape from both sides in the form of damn near free labor and raw goods which has already been going on since nefore our time. Africa must wake up and save itself, waiting for western powers t topple if not gonna yield the results yours expecting

How we supposed to that?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Africa would just become another battle zone, wars are fought in the middle.....Unless you're forgetting North Africa ended up being passed around like a drunk chick in a gang bang during WWII

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The situation in Africa is very depressing. You have the CIA installing puppet regimes that willingly hand over natural resources. And you have idiot Americans who dismiss these facts as 'lol conspiracy theories'.

Just the other day I watched a youtube video with Bill Gates preaching about eugenics in Africa. No one seems to give a shyt though.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
So what yall nikkas is saying is no matter what blacks/africans are destined to be the lowest of the low? I don't think so, Africa = Europe in the dark ages. Arabs/Africans came and showed them the way, they been ruling since.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
i'm all for anything that expidates the evolution of man out of this sorry state..

if it has to be war then so be it,we'll never comprehend the grand architect's plan for the cosmos,this land called Earth is just a small part of that..

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Lewis Black, muhammadu, DreadHead P, Data-Hawk

I'm waiting on your response dog.