Spin: World War 3 Talk?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Africa?

Ummm they are having a hard enough time running that s*** as it is. You think destroying the countries that are doing okay will HELP the ones that are struggling? No. This whole thing is interconnected. It would be like destroying the large factory in your town and thinking that somehow the town would benefit. If we removed the US, Europe, and China from the world economy the rest would deteriorate so fast....

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Africa?

Ummm they are having a hard enough time running that s*** as it is. You think destroying the countries that are doing okay will HELP the ones that are struggling? No. This whole thing is interconnected. It would be like destroying the large factory in your town and thinking that somehow the town would benefit. If we removed the US, Europe, and China from the world economy the rest would deteriorate so fast....

Because certain nations are putting a foot on their necks :stopitslime:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
fukk all that non war talk, war is the only way we can go from this

starving_child-sudan2.jpg

to this

Marriage+in+Ancient+Egypt.jpg

you live in africa? cool, what country?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
If world war 3 popped off it would benefit africa. Super power countries been oppressing us for too long and if world war 3 did pop off,they would bomb each other/destroy. They would be weakened. That would shift power.
huh? nuclear radiation would spread everywhere, you think they just going use regular weapons in a world war:aicmon:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I live in america a country my ancestors built.

so why are you saying "we" as in you live in africa, and your ancestors didn't build america dumbass :laff:

you do realize africans hate black americans right? i was in the peace corps for a few years in africa and black americans were getting harassed almost weekly by the locals :laff: while the cacs and asians and arabs were left alone

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

so why are you saying "we" as in you live in africa, and your ancestors didn't build america dumbass :laff:

you do realize africans hate black americans right? i was in the peace corps for a few years in africa and black americans were getting harassed almost weekly by the locals :laff: while the cacs and asians and arabs were left alone

White Europeans don't get on with white Americans. But when shyt goes down they put their differences a side for a quick second.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

He maybe referencing the slave trade. Where would the white Americans be without the African slaves working the farms and such? If you think about it in a sick and twisted way Africans/African-Americans did help shape/build this country.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
He maybe referencing the slave trade. Where would the white Americans be without the African slaves working the farms and such? If you think about it in a sick and twisted way Africans/African-Americans did help shape/build this country.

they wouldn't done it themselves

instead they went the easier route and used others to do so

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

:scusthov: my dude black americans built america for free, nothing sick/twisted about it. That angel dude tryna deny that for some reason doe.