(SPIN): Why Is It Bad To Tell A FEMALE You're A Virgin? (I'm NOT SHAMED)

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
because those women are wondering WHY you are a virgin. they are going to likely assume there is something wrong with you mentally or physically until they see enough of you to trust your words.

Yup. In much simpler terms pick you apart because they either find said situation interesting. You tell these women of today's society you're a virgin they figure something is wrong.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yup. In much simpler terms pick you apart because they either find said situation interesting. You tell these women of today's society you're a virgin they figure something is wrong.
How could I be honest without them giving me strange looks? Like, how could I sugarcoat it in a nicer way? Like I said, I'm a HORRIBLE liar.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
How could I be honest without them giving me strange looks? Like, how could I sugarcoat it in a nicer way? Like I said, I'm a HORRIBLE liar.

Truth be told, Idk what you would say as I think each woman is different but in this day & age with so much bullshyt going on I would rather try to figure out where the individual's head is at way before even thinking about sex with them. If it did get to that point, I would ask her about test results just to make sure that we're both clean. Women give the vagina so easy to dudes (and other females) now and it's just so many different factors that come into play.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Truth be told, Idk what you would say as I think each woman is different but in this day & age with so much bullshyt going on I would rather try to figure out where the individual's head is at way before even thinking about sex with them. If it did get to that point, I would ask her about test results just to make sure that we're both clean. Women give the vagina so easy to dudes now and it's just so many different factors that come into play.
That's a good answer thanks breh.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Man, these chicks ain't trying to deal with that.

Only way they would look past it is if you have had several legitimate girlfriends and was on some wait til marriage steez.

It's not about being ashamed, it's about being strategic. She ain't gonna tell you about anything that would make her look less sexy in your eyes, and expects you to do the same.

That's the way the game goes., man.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was a virgin up until 23 I think, I told people straight up. Drove some of my earlier gf crazy and there goal was always to "break me"

Sex is easy, staying a virgin is actually hard.

"dont even ask me how" :wow:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
The main issue is "being wanted", you will have to show you are wanted despite being a V. The other issue is of them thinking you are shyt in bed, you could possibly work around this I don't know. But even if you do get the p*ssy, and you are sub par she will be off #facts. As someone else says just get some 5s in and practice, kills all the birds with one stone.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The main issue is "being wanted", you will have to show you are wanted despite being a V. The other issue is of them thinking you are shyt in bed, you could possibly work around this I don't know. But even if you do get the p*ssy, and you are sub par she will be off #facts. As someone else says just get some 5s in and practice, kills all the birds with one stone.
Alright bruh