(SPIN): Why Is It Bad To Tell A FEMALE You're A Virgin? (I'm NOT SHAMED)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Tell them or don't tell them, it's your choice brother.

Some will look at you either positively or negatively because of it though. Some women will perceive you as weird or a loser that can't attract women, while some will respect you for placing value on sex and holding out for so long.

Some women will also try and be your first and take your virginity, it's a power thing to them whereas some will run far far from you.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with telling a woman that. It honestly depends on the woman. I can't believe these guys are telling you to keep that to yourself. Don't lie to women....please don't. If she has a problem with you being one then she's a hoe herself :scust:

I have no issue with a man being one but the ones I've met were too religious and that is an absolute turn off!!! :scust:

If I met a virgin man that was my type physically I would give him my number with the quickness!!! :blessed:But he honestly doesn't have to be one; just as long as a man has no issue with me not sleeping around then we can mesh.
Don't listen to this bullshyt.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tl;dr

chill with the smileys :dahell:

Women want men who are coveted by other women.

If you're a virgin, that tells her a) you aren't wanted by other women and b) there might be something wrong with you

You're better off just lying.

Yep. Sad to say, a lot of young men growing up with never digging deeper than the women's words, when they should be looking at their actions. I blame excess amounts of formal education that shortens the development of social and other individual abilities.

Women claim that they hate men that are dogs, but they always go :banderas: over the men that can satisfy other women. Don't give in to the "nice guy" nonsense to please your elders or teachers, because they gonna die a hell lot sooner than your peers. Just have a spine and call out fukkery in a humorous tone. As well as giving karma to anyone that does you dirty.

Keep your mouth shut, buy good cologne, drrss fresh with a versatile wardrobe, and stay with the :youngsabo: face , and you will feast.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Tell them or don't tell them, it's your choice brother.

Some will look at you either positively or negatively because of it though. Some women will perceive you as weird or a loser that can't attract women, while some will respect you for placing value on sex and holding out for so long.

Some women will also try and be your first and take your virginity, it's a power thing to them whereas some will run far far from you.
Aight famo