Spin: White Supremacy responding to Black people who say they wouldn't want white slaves.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...dude.

The stuff you said about African slaves is ALREADY in books lol. You are regurgitating white supremacist propaganda and you don't realize it. Or you're trolling. Either way, I'm gonna make some hummus.

:stopitslime:

So these same books that are promoting propoganda say that the whiteman didnt have the endurance to be slaves but he's supposed to be superior? Yeah because that same whiteman is going to promote himself as being inferior to Blacks in the most brutal conditions. Lets ignore the fact that Hollywood has had the whiteman propogandizing superiority, enduring thru alll types of physical trials and tribulations for decades (The Gladiator was about a white slave who became a loved champion, While Kunte Kente gets his foot chopped off.....aint that a bytch) but this one time when creating "his story" he portrays himself as being physically inferior to Africans?
:what:

YOU ARE TROLLING...GET THE fukk OUT OF MY CONVERSATION!!!

UnacceptableWhisperedAlaskanhusky-size_restricted.gif

Daps
:stopitslime:

So these same books that are promoting propoganda say that the whiteman didnt have the endurance to be slaves but he's supposed to be superior? Yeah because that same whiteman is going to promote himself as being inferior to Blacks in the most brutal conditions. Lets ignore the fact that Hollywood has had the whiteman propogandizing superiority, enduring thru alll types of physical trials and tribulations for decades (The Gladiator was about a white slave who became a loved champion, While Kunte Kente gets his foot chopped off.....aint that a bytch) but this one time when creating "his story" he portrays himself as being physically inferior to Africans?
:what:

YOU ARE TROLLING...GET THE fukk OUT OF MY CONVERSATION!!!

UnacceptableWhisperedAlaskanhusky-size_restricted.gif
I'm trolling and you're proposing slavery as an alternative to white supremacy. OK. Sure.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
The fact these fukking fakkits on this site are on some cac this cac that and are not willing to have a white slave it's unsurprising they are jokes. Almost every single discussion in the locker room turns into how white people are the damned devil but you're too righteous for some payback?? You're a fukking bytch ass keyboard warrior.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That question was loaded. This site is not exclusively black. Any real militant would have the intuition to spot a potential plant question and answer accordingly. I'm not a militant but even I know that you keep your adversaries guessing. Also subscribing to the mindset that we have to do what they do to get ahead is within itself submitting to white supremacy. Think that their model is the only way is submission to them.

Daps
Wasnt that the mistake of The Ancient Egyptians? Letting them outsiders in only for them to take over? It started with the Hyksos who migrated small (technically they werent white but still). The Hyksos started off small and then started taking over shyt with barbaric tactics and advanced weaponry and enslaved the people.

So u wanna repeat history? :sas1:

We got our own shyt now and u wanna still let the monster in like we did before The Hyksos invasion? I mean it took a couple hundred years for Ancient Egypt to rid themselves of The Hyksos but prior to that they were enslaved by them and learned the hard lesson afterwards. Didnt Elijah Muhammad propose the idea of our own seperate land where we could do business outside of that land but we stay seperate?

You find loopholes like they do. Make them uncomfortable, so they don't stay. Limit the amount of them coming in by raising the real estate price when they view the property, reject their offer. Don't patronize their business.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The war in Afghanistan has been going on for 16 years and cost over 2 trillion dollars. The US Military has bases all over the world. The one absolute truth in world history as to why an Empire was so powerful has always been military force. The only way you gonna remove the current power structure is you're going to have to meet force with force. The question then becomes. Do we have 2 Trillion dollars to fight for decades? Do we have dedicated soldiers all over the world like the US Military? How would u be able to remove the current power structure to impoverishment without extreme force?
The Jewish community is strong, powerful and successful yet they have no army. There is more than one way rise as a people.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Cacs vowed in I believe the 15th century they would never be slaves again. And they haven't.

Saw a few moments of the new movie Roots, where a cac said, "No one can make you a slave. You have to submit to being a slave". That statement hit me hard.

Black people as a whole don't have the sac to run this world now.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Jewish community is strong, powerful and successful yet they have no army. There is more than one way rise as a people.

I'm speaking on an uprising tho..A revolution. Historically, revolutions cost money and need a military. Jews in the US were going thru shyt in Germany..in America Jews built Hollywood. and bought property all across America. Thats were that power came from. They didnt go thru what we went thru. they could change their last names and just fit right in wherever. Blacks couldn't do that.

Also.....Isreal has an Army, Air Force and Navy. And if u are refering to American jews well they had the US military....Again, all they had to do was change their names to fit in with the power structure.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You find loopholes like they do. Make them uncomfortable, so they don't stay. Limit the amount of them coming in by raising the real estate price when they view the property, reject their offer. Don't patronize their business.

What example from history are u drawing these conclusions? Or are u just freestyling?

:jbhmm:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm speaking on an uprising tho..A revolution. Historically, revolutions cost money and need a military. Jews in the US were going thru shyt in Germany..in America Jews built Hollywood. and bought property all across America. Thats were that power came from. They didnt go thru what we went thru. they could change their last names and just fit right in wherever. Blacks couldn't do that.

Also.....Isreal has an Army, Air Force and Navy. And if u are refering to American jews well they had the US military....Again, all they had to do was change their names to fit in with the power structure.

You obviously missed the point. You just demonstrated an uprising of a community with economics verse violence. Why even have a discussion on a violent in raising if it's not feasible? Why not talk about a model that works?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also subscribing to the mindset that we have to do what they do to get ahead is within itself submitting to white supremacy. Think that their model is the only way is submission to them.

Africans had MAAT(the balance of truth and loving your enemy) which allowed invaders to come in and invade African resources. This is why Blacks in America till this day are so forgiving....a whiteboy can shoot up a church and kill Black people and the family will get on camera and say they forgive him...that comes from MAAT its in our dna. Thats 1 option.

Then there's the other option.....Be a conquerer instead of the conquered. Thats the 2nd option.

What would u say is a 3rd option? :jbhmm:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

They do have an army...they have the Israeli Army in Israel that is funded by the USA...and the Israeli strongest militaries in the World.

The Jews in the USA and all over the West is a proxy for Jewish interests in Israel.

The reason why the USA and the West keeps the Jews happy because the Jews are a proxy for Western interests in the Middle East.

Jews and the West have a symbiotic relationship.

Africans and the West have a parasitic relationship.

The West benefits from Jewish success and vice versa.