Spin: White Supremacy responding to Black people who say they wouldn't want white slaves.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They do have an army...they have the Israeli Army in Israel that is funded by the USA...and the Israeli strongest militaries in the World.

The Jews in the USA and all over the West is a proxy for Jewish interests in Israel.

The reason why the USA and the West keeps the Jews happy because the Jews are a proxy for Western interests in the Middle East.

Jews and the West have a symbiotic relationship.

Africans and the West have a parasitic relationship.

The West benefits from Jewish success and vice versa.
So the Jews in the USA came up via the Israel army breh?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You obviously missed the point. You just demonstrated an uprising of a community with economics verse violence. Why even have a discussion on a violent in raising if it's not feasible? Why not talk about a model that works?

Didnt Black people in America already try a model without violence? :jbhmm:

Wasnt The Black WallStreet an example of this?

Isn't Desoto, Texas currently striving as a Black community an example of this?

LOL @ you asking about talking about an uprising if its not feasable.......Isn't this thread just piggybacking off of another topic questioning wether or not if Blacks could chose to have white slaves would they?

You didnt say one word in that other thread....U just posted this smiliey :patrice:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I once spoke about the theoretical "what ifs?" concerning Sharia Law being a threat to the current power structure in the US and @Y2Dre said I was a fool who was brain washed by my white fellow military bretheren into believing that could ever happen even tho I never even had such a conversation with anyone white in the military.

:heh:

I don't wanna go back and forth with you breh, i don't believe sharia law will come to America and that's that. If you believe otherwise then that's perfctly fine, we don't have to keep rehashing this debate for months and months.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Africans had MAAT(the balance of truth and loving your enemy) which allowed invaders to come in and invade African resources. This is why Blacks in America till this day are so forgiving....a whiteboy can shoot up a church and kill Black people and the family will get on camera and say they forgive him...that comes from MAAT its in our dna. Thats 1 option.

Then there's the other option.....Be a conquerer instead of the conquered. Thats the 2nd option.

What would u say is a 3rd option? :jbhmm:
Dylann Roof is a poor example because he on death row right now and I don't see black folk telling Pharoah to let the white boy go. He going to serve that sentence. As for them conquering Africa because our ancestors allowed them to, I agree. Their tribalisms were noted and exploited against them. Just like the native Americans. The issue back then and now was never loving the enemy but recognizing who the enemy really is.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Honestly.... Them cacs simply wanted the bag more than we did..... We werent ready to kill and die and conquer for the bag.... Even still to this day, we aint competing for power and resources.... I don't get it man.... We even let cacs own & control music and sports.... The two things were the GREATEST at.... What the fukk is wrong with us breh? Mentally were FINISHED.. Permanent labor class with no power.....

All over the world, black folks hold zero power..... How'd we let this happen?

It's not confusing so let's not act like it is. The white man is more prepared to die than we are. That's it. And he always has been. He'll kill millions of his own to take/keep power, and we ain't there yet.

We ain't even in the taking/keeping power stage yet, were still in basic survival mode all over the world. What many of us don't know is that we're being targeted by the medical industries who are working with big companies like Monsanto. We're still undergoing medical experimentation at this very moment right here in this country, yet we look at shyt like the Tuskegee experiment like it's just a piece of history to be discussed.

Most of us don't wanna accept the reality of our situation, because if we did the only real choice would be to start getting busy immediately or just continue to die on the crakkkas timeline.

And the first thing we'd have to do is start cleaning our own house. Lotta potential turncoats and sellouts would have to be offed before we even got started good, and who's ready to do that? And you'd have to do it because if our history has taught us anything it's that as a people we're hurt the most by our traitors, because of the position we are in all over the planet. Mugabe was toppled because of traitors. Agree with him or not, his general premise was 1000% correct. But the c00ns overthrew him and will set those people back in the long run.

Basically it comes down to the killing.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
In response to the meme in the op, power has changed hands throughout history through different empires on the euro-asian continent. It will eventually change again and i'll celebrate when it does. Who the fukk is after an apology, that won't ever be enough :gucci:

The west for the most part has been happy with the way the borders and lines are drawn for some time now. Thru "international law" and war they have blocked other nations right to conquest, like germany, ussr, and empire of japan, and today Russia and China and even North Korean right to recover their former territory. Now that they're satisfied with the balance of power, and fear the growing, competing foreign spheres of influence they inact this policy, dating as far back as the Monroe doctrine for exclusive control over South America. Then back foreign elements, "rebels" in these areas to fragment countries to gain new areas of influence (and markets :sas2:).

Now that technology is widespread, more nations have advanced and capable defense (and less reliant on foreign military equip), and the playing field is fair-er, the conquerers want to keep their spoils thru law/treaties. Could Asia be entering their age of discovery now? Now they call it war of aggression, resolution 3314.

As honorable :comeon: president Roosevelt once said:
"The most ultimately righteous of all wars is a war with savages, though it is apt to be also the most terrible and inhuman.
American and Indian, Boer and Zulu, Cossack and Tartar, New Zealander and Maori, – in each case the victor, horrible though many of his deeds are, has laid deep the foundations for the future greatness of a mighty people.
It is of incalculable importance that America, Australia, and Siberia should pass out of the hands of their red, black, and yellow aboriginal owners, and become the heritage of the dominant world races."
See you in hell piece of shyt Teddy.

Countries using any polictical/economic system to pursue total independence and self determination :salute:
Build them weapons up to resist imperialism and contain the global hegemony. Keep them as far (out of your affairs) as possible. The conquered, our enemies are closer, can't be mad at yal.
:salute:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Wether you're speaking on Ancient Egypt, Anciet Greece or Ancient Rome the one common thread they all had that made them powerful (aside from the wealth accumilated) was military might. All 3 of these powerful empires fell when there were outside forces who's military might was more superior. If u talking about protecting ourselves and our culture then u are talking about protecting it from outside superior forces. So then the question becomes....How do we not repeat history? You say we dont have to enslave anyone. Lets say Black people took over America, you seriously dont think we wouldnt have the justice system in our favor? Distribution of wealth in our favor? The job market in our favor? You dont think we'd reverse privatized prisons (prison being the new version of slavery)into a social structure to were the now Black owners would work the system in favor of keeping whites in prison for profit?

I don't believe we'd do any of that. Don't believe we'd experiment on crakkkas or mass incarcerate em or anything else. Which is why we lose.

Brother Garvey said you have to deal with the world the way the world deals with you. And I agree with that, and because we're unwilling to play the same dirty game the crakkka plays we'll always be at a disadvantage.

I'd be a hard man on the crakkka if I was in power. Not sadistic like them, but would give new meaning to the term "Hard but Fair." And on my way to taking power I might look downright satanic to some, but in my eyes I'd be doing the good work of the Almighty Himself.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dylann Roof is a poor example because he on death row right now and I don't see black folk telling Pharoah to let the white boy go. He going to serve that sentence. As for them conquering Africa because our ancestors allowed them to, I agree. Their tribalisms were noted and exploited against them. Just like the native Americans. The issue back then and now was never loving the enemy but recognizing who the enemy really is.

No doubt....

andI'll give u a better example then Dylan Roof. "Hey Black people....I know we went thru slavery and Jim Crow is kicking our ass but lets have intergration."

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
No doubt....

andI'll give u a better example then Dylan Roof. "Hey Black people....I know we went thru slavery and Jim Crow is kicking our ass but lets have intergration."
Integration was the best they could do at the time. Integration was a fight for what was owed to us. It was not a fight for acceptance. Harmony was preached so the idea sounded more appealing to liberals and resistant rednecks but integration was not based off the urge to pawg like the coli likes to paint it :mjlol: