Spin: White Supremacy responding to Black people who say they wouldn't want white slaves.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Death.... :ld: quite simply...

that's how we solve it.... alot of people might have to die in order for the entire world to be free...

well slavery is what the whiteman did to Blacks.

Genocide is what the whiteman did to the Natives.

Either way we still gonna have to take a page from the previous conquerers in order to get our genocide on

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Would you be willing to not condemn your fellow black man and at least have a dialogue with him instead of ostracizing him and casting him as a c00n?

Are you willing to question whether you're possibly wrong about certain aspects of your idealogy that you hold dear?

You're confusing me with another poster you seem to be angry with.

Learn to read people's usernames and differentiate people's avis.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
:patrice:

So what do we do with criminals? Dont put them in prison??

That's not the same as institutionally enslaving a whole race of people forever. Criminals do something wrong so they have to pay a penalty for it. Once their time is served they can re-enter society. Slavery is not like that. It's from cradle to the grave. The slave never gets a chance to live a free life and they never did anything wrong in the first place

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's no spin. The negro resiliency is pro slavery propaganda that is meant to make us out to be more like animals than humans.

:stopitslime:

What the hell is wrong with you? You spin my words and then tell me its no spin only to spin it again? There is no propoganda, I'm talking to you and responding to you. I'm not putting what I said about the African having the best endurance for slavery in a book and trying to sell it. Like I said...its a truth that you find hard to swallow.

I'm not trying to create an all black world so I don't have an alternative. Are you really asking me about a plan for world domination? Sit your pinky and the brain ass down somewhere.

Creating black people and/or black wealth comes first. How can you even contemplate world domination when black people have real issues with health and mental disorders, debt, the justice system. The list goes on.

You not advocating for a black nation/world. You're pushing for a white world with black faces. :mjlol:

I just noticed you didnt make one comment in the other thread that I'm piggybacking off of. Not 1 single comment...yet here u are talking down on a concept that I'm piggybacking off of. You do realize that everything I'm saying is a spinoff of this thread correct?

if you could have white slaves would you?

I find it odd that you have so much to say about the direction i'm going with the concept in the OP but was mum in the original one. It makes you look funny style right now.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think what the OP is trying to convey is "how far are you willing to take it?". You automatically lose if you aren't prepared to do what you may believe to be unthinkable and your enemy is. You declared your weakness and that weakness will be exploited by the enemy.
yep, but people are to caught up on the slavery part

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk do bum ass cacs own and control the sports and music industry? Certain shyt is unacceptable my nikka..... Our mindstate isn't where its supposed to be..... Every black man and woman should make it their mission in life to own and control assets.... We've been a labor force for FAR TOO LONG

College sports is probably a larger revenue stream than the pro’s in some cases. HBCU’s should be in way better shape. That’s free money just being transferred to a whole different community yearly. Texas Football and Ohio State Football are in the billions as far as their worth. I don’t think the board members in these HBCU’s realize how much they’re missing out. Even mid majors are making so much money.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
White people love making themselves feel good. They have forums dedicated to sleeping with animals. They'll try to justify anything.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The war in Afghanistan has been going on for 16 years and cost over 2 trillion dollars. The US Military has bases all over the world. The one absolute truth in world history as to why an Empire was so powerful has always been military force. The only way you gonna remove the current power structure is you're going to have to meet force with force. The question then becomes. Do we have 2 Trillion dollars to fight for decades? Do we have dedicated soldiers all over the world like the US Military? How would u be able to remove the current power structure to impoverishment without extreme force?
Islam.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's not the same as institutionally enslaving a whole race of people forever. Criminals do something wrong so they have to pay a penalty for it. Once their time is served they can re-enter society. Slavery is not like that. It's from cradle to the grave. The slave never gets a chance to live a free life and they never did anything wrong in the first place

Wait...So in the future there are no lifers in prison? :heh:

And what about "prison bytches" and punks? The weak are made into slaves by the stronger in prison....Are you saying in prison no one will prey on the weak? Prison will just be filled with "masters" as you say and know one will be punked out? No prison rape will exist? No gang heirachy? The CO's wont be corrupt? No one will fight drugs and other contraband? All the criminals are going to just play nice? Theres a lot of holes in your future concept of what prison will be. I'm still tripping on you saying people will go into prison and serve time like being sentenced to life will be non existant.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I once spoke about the theoretical "what ifs?" concerning Sharia Law being a threat to the current power structure in the US and @Y2Dre said I was a fool who was brain washed by my white fellow military bretheren into believing that could ever happen even tho I never even had such a conversation with anyone white in the military.

:heh:

Daps
:stopitslime:

What the hell is wrong with you? You spin my words and then tell me its no spin only to spin it again? There is no propoganda, I'm talking to you and responding to you. I'm not putting what I said about the African having the best endurance for slavery in a book and trying to sell it. Like I said...its a truth that you find hard to swallow.

I just noticed you didnt make one comment in the other thread that I'm piggybacking off of. Not 1 single comment...yet here u are talking down on a concept that I'm piggybacking off of. You do realize that everything I'm saying is a spinoff of this thread correct?

if you could have white slaves would you?

I find it odd that you have so much to say about the direction i'm going with the concept in the OP but was mum in the original one. It makes you look funny style right now.
...dude.

The stuff you said about African slaves is ALREADY in books lol. You are regurgitating white supremacist propaganda and you don't realize it. Or you're trolling. Either way, I'm gonna make some hummus.