Spin: White Supremacy responding to Black people who say they wouldn't want white slaves.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I disagree with it because it's fukking stupid to enslave anybody. That prevents the development of the master - slave dialect. In the future there will be no slaves, only masters. Anybody talking about continuing to enslave people moving forward is standing in the way of evolution.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This.

Breh literally said how can you fighting white supremacy if you're not down to have white slaves.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Since when do you HAVE TO adopt an oppressors savagery and evil intent to beat them?

All I want is for the ropes of institutional racism to be dismantled so black people can have uninhibited access to opportunity like the rest of Americans.

Where is this line drawn that OP is trying to make?

You want institutional racism dismatled. Well thats never gonna happen without some sort of extreme force. Its either extereme force or just wallow in racism as we are now.

Social Heirachy has existed since the dawn of civilization. What u fail to understand is that "slaves" of yesteryear will just be redefined into the "underclass" of now

Then:

socialpyrimid.jpg

Now:

Social-Hierarchy-in-America.jpg

Do you not understand that in this conceptual version of a Black takeover we would literally have to be the ruling Capitalist class? Someone would have to be at the bottom structure of this new society....And who do u want it to be? Us or them? This is just the way it is by all ruling super powers.

Again...everything I'm saying is in theory but my vision is more realistic. You sitting here talking about
All I want is for the ropes of institutional racism to be dismantled and how do u think thats going to happen? The current social structure has to be destroyed and replaced with a new social structure. I seriously feel that I have foresight on this on a level that u refuse to see. Thats pretty much why I made this thread to point out how that meme is correct in saying that whites were willing to go to the extreme legnths to be the conquerers that they are renowned for being while people like you refuse to go there.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:francis:The honest truth is that the overwhelming majority of black people don't have it in them to be the conquerors and rulers of world. At the end of the day, black people all across the board simply want acceptance from white people. For further proof, look at all the black women and fakkits celebrating because a biracial family is marrying into a racist white monarchy.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought you meant something different.

Given that scenario, why would you need slaves? I am sure people will flock to your land and work for the empire seeing how it can provide for them.

Is there any difference between "indentured servants" and people willing to work for lower then minimum wages? In this new land we will still have prisons. And we will still have prisoners working for small wages which we currently refer to as modern day slavery.

And then there are the taxes which we will impose on the middle class and poor while setting up tax breaks for our rich buddies. Oh u thought we were changing shyt up from how the old current structure was socially? Why stop a plan that works? We just changing bossses.

From this
:win:

to this

full

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with it because it's fukking stupid to enslave anybody. That prevents the development of the master - slave dialect. In the future there will be no slaves, only masters. Anybody talking about continuing to enslave people moving forward is standing in the way of evolution.

:patrice:

So what do we do with criminals? Dont put them in prison??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tumblr_p056msUSxe1wyfjlmo1_1280.jpg

For those not familiar...That is a picture of Christiphor Columbus. Now he didn't write those words.... some white person who was feeling themselves behind anonymity on the internet wrote that. But that is the core thinking of WS. Yet on this very website there is a thread where someone asks "if you could have white slaves would you?" and a good portion of you said "No!" which made me immediatly think of this meme. But then how do we eliminate WS? Praying and marching obviously aint cutting it. Wouldnt there have to be a similiar response on a grand scale to end WS? Isnt that what the meme is speaking on? Why is it that the Hebrew Isrealites are the only ones with the balls to speak on a future of role reversal were whites would become our slaves?

:jbhmm:

I've read numerous times on this site about how WS permeates every aspect of everyday living (me personally I dont accept that cuz it doesnt permeate the world I created in my own head). So then what would be the overall solution to end that permeation but to counter the actions of said conquerers by becoming conquerers ourselves? I mean thats the only solution I see.....the Hebrew Isrealites feel the same way...yet the majority in that "if you could have white slaves would you?" thread say no.

Death.... :ld: quite simply...

that's how we solve it.... alot of people might have to die in order for the entire world to be free...

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
This.

Breh literally said how can you fighting white supremacy if you're not down to have white slaves.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Since when do you HAVE TO adopt an oppressors savagery and evil intent to beat them?

All I want is for the ropes of institutional racism to be dismantled so black people can have uninhibited access to opportunity like the rest of Americans.

Where is this line drawn that OP is trying to make?

If some black people are okay with killing whites but in a non painful way...are you going to say, "You're too weak! You need to want to see them suffer or else another concocted meme with Christopher Columbus is going to passive aggressively prove my point that you need to crush the infidels cacs!"

:skip:

What should this standard of warrior mentality that you're pitching should be?

Are you of the belief that a true and righteous black man should want to drink the blood of whites and c00ns?

What should a real black man want? To have white slaves so he can rape white women?

The fukk are you saying?

Brehs really trying to pitch a black Nazi east new York or some shyt. Do y'all know how lame it is to see brehs take on the mentality of euro colonizers?! 'Sgust.

Are you wiliing to kill for black liberation though?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Death.... :ld: quite simply...

that's how we solve it.... alot of people might have to die in order for the entire world to be free...

Their extinction would be more preferred, just get it over with, as inhumane as that sounds i dont see a point in having them as slaves.

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Jeremiah 2:14- Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?

Isaiah 14:1-2- For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Lamentations 4:21-22- Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked. The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.

Revelation 13:9-10- If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

:blessed::obama:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Most black people would settle for having a truly fair shot at things and to just be left alone. I think the majority of black americans are willing to just say "you know what cacs, yall can have all that shyt yall did to us...just be fair going forward"...cacs clearly don't want that. It's 2017 they've had all this advantage and they still need to cheat and get help and the thought of fairly "losing" to black people terrifies them.

yea WS aint so much bout whites being on top as it is blacks being on the bottom...

they dont care whos on top as much as they care bout us being under the boot...

Daps
The bolded is a hard fact that you just dont wanna swallow. Thats the history. But I'm not saying it the way u just tried to spin it. Dont shoot the messenger.:francis:

And I'm refering to a conceptual made up possibility of what could happen if we actually attained economic stability on a level of global competitiveness with a massive amount of land. It could be a Black nation..It could be a Black America.
It's no spin. The negro resiliency is pro slavery propaganda that is meant to make us out to be more like animals than humans.
:patrice:

I noticed that neither of you 2 have offered up any alternatives. Everything I have said is in theory yet you 2 havent offered any alternatives to the concept of Black people actually taking over the world again.

Nows here's were things get tricky and you are now put on the spotlight....what do u propose would be the proper procedure for an actual Black takeover of the world aside from being extremely barbaric like those who have conquered in the past and help power?

:jbhmm:
I'm not trying to create an all black world so I don't have an alternative. Are you really asking me about a plan for world domination? Sit your pinky and the brain ass down somewhere.

Creating black people and/or black wealth comes first. How can you even contemplate world domination when black people have real issues with health and mental disorders, debt, the justice system. The list goes on.

You not advocating for a black nation/world. You're pushing for a white world with black faces. :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Are you wiliing to kill for black liberation though?
I would be willing to kill for black liberation from violent oppression. Yes.

Would you be willing to not condemn your fellow black man and at least have a dialogue with him instead of ostracizing him and casting him as a c00n?

Are you willing to question whether you're possibly wrong about certain aspects of your idealogy that you hold dear?