SPIN: What's the worst movie you paid to see in theaters?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
paid $$ to see Unbreakable when it first came out (took a lame bytch out to see it cuz she asked)...that was the beginning of my M. Knight shytalong hatred....:pacspit:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'Get Carter' is dope as fukk to me...besides some misplaced late 90's pop song at the end, it's a dreary, dark movie, with good acting and sleazy depiction of the Seattle underworld...anyone who loved going to the movies, and has been going since a kid has seen some absolute trash, under the pretense of going with your boys, or a friends family....

From those childhood days: The Animal, Little Nicky, the one with Gabriel Byrne and Jimmy Smits, about demonic possession, Domestic Disturbance, Corky Romano, some shyt with James Woods in space, Red Planet, Blues Brothers 2000, Bowfinger, man too many, probably 3/4 of the movies we saw were trash back then...

As an adult: 88 Minutes, I remember getting off work, like I got my night all planned, new Al Pacino movie. Hit the computer, and see the dozens of scathing reviews and the like 3% rating on RT, everyone just going in....I just said fukk it, and went down with the ship, 5 min I knew it was going to be an irredeemably bad movie. 'Deception' (2008) was another, 'The Happening', definitely, which was awful, but you could laugh about.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
without a doubt

Gattica
gattaca-original.jpg

worst piece of shyt I've ever paid for that I wanted to see...cant count the ones women ive dated wanted to see and I went along:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Transformers 3

Battlefield earth :sadcam:

went to see Water World when i was like 12.

RIPD was atrocious. The movie is basically a cheap Men in Black rip off.

pain & gain :comeon:

godzilla 2000 :wow:

oh yeah Spiderman 3....jesus christ i remember the headache i left the theater with

I'll agree with these and raise you a "GANGSTER SQUAD" :trash: