Spin: What movie should ABSOLUTELY be remade or have a sequel

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Ghost Rider back with Marvel would be badass especially if it had a big budget with Del Toro as producer

Daps
I don't think you need to limit it to bad movies with good premises, some movies would be good with just a refresh for a new audience.

So, with that, I nominate:
(JamieR)__StayTuned(2).jpg

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I agree that remake candidates should be films that had good premises but weren't perfect, or doesn't hold up, or might work better with a new generation of audiences.

So with that in mind, I pick Death Becomes Her.

As a kid that film was so weird, demonic, erotic, scary, and funny to me.

tumblr_mwzok0K05P1s8jfvto1_500.gif

And the effects today still look really good

giphy.gif

But it's also one of those weird movies that's not really regarded as untouchable so I don't think there would be a meltdown if it was announced that they were going to remake it, or do a sequel. A remake would be preferable to me though. Cast some hot 30 or 40 something actresses, make the shyt part parody of shyt like 50 Shades and the beauty industry in general, part horror movie, throw in a little nudity and a ton of violence and practical effects and I think you'd have an even bigger hit with todays audiences than the audiences of the 90s.
I think Tim Burton would do a good remake of this, he already messed around with similar effects in Beetlejuice. I think he could make it work if motivated. I appreciate his mix of horror and comedy work in stuff like Beetlejuice, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Mars Attacks, etc. Depends on his level of passion and interest.

I want to see more crazy looking stuff like this again.

tumblr_ndq27a4m511rp0vkjo1_500.gif

tumblr_mub7ifcbPO1rknv2lo9_500.gif