Spin: What movie should ABSOLUTELY be remade or have a sequel

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I'd like to see this remade just to see if a studio could put a fresh spin on it. Original is still scary tho.
The Sentinel

tumblr_o951zpEdxf1s1v3r1o1_500.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'd like to see this remade just to see if a studio could put a fresh spin on it. Original is still scary tho.
The Sentinel

tumblr_o951zpEdxf1s1v3r1o1_500.gif

Should definitely be remade. The movie as a whole is meh but the shyt that works really works. Need a stronger script and a more ambitious director. Imagine Del Toro doing that shyt

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Should definitely be remade. The movie as a whole is meh but the shyt that works really works. Need a stronger script and a more ambitious director. Imagine Del Toro doing that shyt
Give me James Wan, b. Del Toro has a penchant for making beautiful fantasies but Wan works well with atmosphere which this film needs.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Give me James Wan, b. Del Toro has a penchant for making beautiful fantasies but Wan works well with atmosphere which this film needs.

See I feel like wan would say he's made that movie already. Twice. Del toro could do something with that premise of hell needing a gatekeeper and the mourning of those in the afterlife

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Ok
Remake:
An updated version of The Spook Who Sat By The Door with a tech/hacking angle to it.

Sequel:
I would like to see a prequel of Watchmen following the Minutemen's exploits. Specifically how the Comedian got in Silk Spectre's drawers after an attempted rape. His G must be phenomenal. :shaq:

Hell yea!! Defly..

That was a good was movie

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
See I feel like wan would say he's made that movie already. Twice. Del toro could do something with that premise of hell needing a gatekeeper and the mourning of those in the afterlife
Ahhh that's true! That's why I suggested this 40 year old film could use a fresh infusion without hurting what's already there.
That could be a challenge for Wan.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ahhh that's true! That's why I suggested this 40 year old film could use a fresh infusion without hurting what's already there.
That could be a challenge for Wan.

Also true. Well I'd be down either way. I think they both have strengths that could work for it

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Also true. Well I'd be down either way. I think they both have strengths that could work for it
If Wan wouldn't bite, I'd get James Watkins who I thought did a great job with The Woman In Black update film.
I usually, from an artist's perspective, never get scared of Del Toro's horror films because they seem more like fantasy.
I'm usually lulled into his talent for visuals and scenery like The Orphanage which is beautifully captured but I was never scared in the least.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If Wan wouldn't bite, I'd get James Watkins who I thought did a great job with The Woman In Black update film.
I usually, from an artist's perspective, never get scared of Del Toro's horror films because they seem more like fantasy.
I'm usually lulled into his talent for visuals and scenery like The Orphanage which is beautifully captured but I was never scared in the least.

Word but I feel like he could do horror. Like true horror and leave some of that stuff to the side of it engages him the right way

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Hellboy and The Incredibles, obviously...but I think those are actually in the works. I agree with whoever mentioned "Kill Bill". What's Uma Thurman even up to?

I'm down for any remake of "Heat" even though we have "The Town" and "The Fast & The Furious". I'm addicted to heist movies.

fukk it, give me another "Zombieland" and "Superbad".

The Professional :yeshrug: (sequel)

I wouldn't mind seeing modern sequel myself honestly. The Professional is a classic. :wow:
Just need the right hands to touch it and im sold.:ehh:

I almost wouldn't even mind Natalie Portman growing up to become the new Leon, with the ghost of Jean Reno popping up in a dream sequence and as a voice in her head for advice.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Word but I feel like he could do horror. Like true horror and leave some of that stuff to the side of it engages him the right way
He's overdue on Deadman and JLA Dark; that fits him like a glove.
He's mad talented, breh but he just lacks with the scary tip. A Sentinel remake needs that.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Hellboy and The Incredibles, obviously...but I think those are actually in the works. I agree with whoever mentioned "Kill Bill". What's Uma Thurman even up to?

I'm down for any remake of "Heat" even though we have "The Town" and "The Fast & The Furious". I'm addicted to heist movies.

fukk it, give me another "Zombieland" and "Superbad".

I almost wouldn't even mind Natalie Portman growing up to become the new Leon, with the ghost of Jean Reno popping up in a dream sequence and as a voice in her head for advice.

Yea I said kill Bill . .
It's due ..

Incredibles will break the world when that drops . .

Oh. And how about this ..:mjcry:

Jeepers creepers ..

23 years :mjgrin:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yea I said kill Bill . .
It's due ..

Incredibles will break the world when that drops . ./

Oh. And how about this ..:mjcry:

Jeepers creepers ..

23 years :mjgrin:

I hope Incredibles doesn't take too long. That's how the Fantastic Four movies should have been.:banderas:

But didn't Salvo already get a green light to do
another JC?:patrice: