Spin: What do you do at the gym that probably pisses other people off?

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
my headphones are probably too loud :yeshrug:. I've had one the managers ask me to turn them down once

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I count my reps out loud, and I think it annoys people a little but at my gym ,it is a traditional bodybuilding gym,I have known everyone for years and we all have our quirks,mine is my OCD, I need a certain amount of space,I time all my rests with a stop watch ,which beeps all through my 3hour workout, and I carry around a scrap of paper which has instructions for every exercise,sometimes the owner will throw my bit of paper in the bin ,or roll it into a ball and kick it round the gym,and then I tackle him and we end up playing soccer around everyone else trying to train , . although, my form is perfect, people who come in who aren't regulars comment on it in fact to the owner. But I do think I annoy people at times.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
the sweat thing after HIIT on the elliptical probably gets to people...circuits too, even though i tell them nikkas to just work in with me they still have the :dwillhuh: at the thought of sharing...lifting more than other people...we got a crew of dudes at my gym that will see you doing your workout and try to emulate, like chins...even though they can't even pull their bodyweight up without swinging

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let us know what you think of this post by: The Realist Perspective

Remove 10 points

Rerack your weights dikkhead

Before you neg me you fakkit how about you get the full story?

You're an unforgiving homosexual.

The End.

fukk you. I bet you wouldn't say shyt to me in the gym if you see me leaving weights.

I pay those cocksuckers 30 dollars a month at LA Fitness to rerack my weights now hold this dikk :pacspit:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Farting while on the treadmill. Really, I try not to but I don't want to stop just to fart in the bathroom.
Farting while squatting. This is a little embarrassing as the actual sound isn't quite normal. There's more pressure pushing the air out with no butt cheeks. It can come out like a high pitched squeek or a powerful low pitch squawk.
Getting caught looking at some dude's girlfriend's cleavage or butt and then getting the mean mug (which affirms they are pissed off).

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
i go like 5 6 times a week, i use the hand drying machine to dry my hair when I get out of the shower

then they see me leave in one outfit then the next day come back in the same thing