Spin: What do you do at the gym that probably pisses other people off?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Curling in the squat rack :shaq:

tumblr_lzb9uyfa4o1qj4vs2o1_500.gif

Farting while on the treadmill. Really, I try not to but I don't want to stop just to fart in the bathroom.
Farting while squatting. This is a little embarrassing as the actual sound isn't quite normal. There's more pressure pushing the air out with no butt cheeks. It can come out like a high pitched squeek or a powerful low pitch squawk.

:russ:

I usually always have my headphones in so I wouldn't know if people are farting but I wonder if this happens often. Especially when people are squatting.

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Always forget my water bottle and I like to sip a little water between sets so I'm CONSTANTLY walking all the way across the gym for two seconds of water. I know everyone has to get mad at me constantly walking by them

Also, even though I go every day, and always know what I'm doing that day (back/bis, legs, etc), I never plan my exercises:sadcam: so I end up walkin around in circles til I decide what to do next:russ:

That second one HAS to piss off them big ass juicin motherfukkers cuz I'm always gettin in their way while they walkin around tryna out flex each other casually

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
- zone out, avoiding all eye contact and convo I know I seem either arrogant as hell, psychotic or anti social, far from the truth but still I've been told more than once I look like an executioner when I'm walking around in the weight area
Came in to post this.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
- zone out, avoiding all eye contact and convo I know I seem either arrogant as hell, psychotic or anti social, far from the truth but still I've been told more than once I look like an executioner when I'm walking around in the weight area
I'm guilty of this too. I'm just trying to get in and out on before work.

It usually depends on my mood if I re-rack my weights completely, or leave two 45 plates on. I sometime scope the area around me out and guess how much weight the people near my machine can lift, and re-rack accordingly. I really dunno why I do that lol :yeshrug:

I sometimes hop around a couple machines when no ones in the area. Probably bugs someone looking at me from afar tho.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i walk in headphones blasting and walk out head phones blasting never say a word to anybody

in general i don't even notice anybody else even hot chicks(there use to getting stared at so i ignore the fukk out of them)

but the only thing that bugs me is when a dude has to moan and strain like he's giving fukking birth during a set :stopitslime: stfu it ain't that serious

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I dance in between sets breh. Not like Brother Franklin but I hit little moves.... people might be annoyed by that.
I like to do window wipers and leg raises... I know i'm swagging on folk with those
I also rap/sing along to my headphones.

• Dap
Reactions: EA

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I dance in between sets breh. Not like Brother Franklin but I hit little moves.... people might be annoyed by that.
I like to do window wipers and leg raises... I know i'm swagging on folk with those
I also rap/sing along to my headphones.

:heh: there's one guy in my gym that rocks sunglasses and a tanktop like Zack from Dead or Alive and bops to the music from his headphones whilst he's lifting. Some guys look at him like :beli: but I think it's hilarious.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Before you neg me you fakkit how about you get the full story?

You're an unforgiving homosexual.

The End.

fukk you. I bet you wouldn't say shyt to me in the gym if you see me leaving weights.

I pay those cocksuckers 30 dollars a month at LA Fitness to rerack my weights now hold this dikk :pacspit:
:dwillhuh: Is this seriously how people think?

Ive always wondered why people do shyt like that.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nothing really :ld:

I.dont wanna rotate sets with your bytch ass wait till I'm done fukk nikka :camby:

Oh I don't care if you wipe the equipment down imma wipe again. nikkas be looking like :dwillhuh:

I'm like :mjpls: gotta make sure.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Idk dnt be paying attention to see if shyt I do make people mad, but I guess not wiping down machines and reracking weights would make sum mad. I also have a habit of showing disgust to people who lift small, waste time and equipment or just cnt properly lift.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Nothing. I re-rack weights, I wipe my machines before and after getting on them, don't play my music super loud, etc.

If anything else pisses them off, it's their issue, not mine. I'm there to work out and get the hell out.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Nothing. I do my best to respect the people around me because I am a considerate human being.
Nothing. I re-rack weights, I wipe my machines before and after getting on them, don't play my music super loud, etc.

If anything else pisses them off, it's their issue, not mine. I'm there to work out and get the hell out.
This, but if you on the phone chatting or texting, I hover and constantly ask if you done yet. Each time more forcefully. Usually they get up after the second time.

If you're gonna be chatting, face booking or tweeting, excuse yourself and get off the machinery. :yeshrug:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Take twenty minutes on the bench cuz my rest interval is 3 minutes and I'm doing five sets.
Dudes be like how many more sets you got I be like
tumblr_miafknnt8g1rkqbego2_400.gif