Spin: Signs that you're not that attractive.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
**cute guy approaches me** :krs:

Cute Guy: hey, how you doing? :smile:
Me: Good and you? :lupe:
Cute Guy: im doing good. say, my friend wants to holla at you. but he's being a shy lil hoe :snoop:

*points to the poverty faced individual behind him*

Poverty Faced Individual: :takedat:
Me: fukk :beli:

You think you have it bad ? At my job, I'm cool with a pretty light skin girl who is down to earth and she tried to hook me up with a huge fat white girl. :snoop: Out of all the fine women at work, she has the audacity to make an attempt to connect me with a pale Shamu :bryan:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Fat girls are NOT a barometer anymore. Maybe back in the 70s-80s when being a fat women meant desperation. Fat women in the black community are literally like 40-50% of the population. In 2013 not only are fat broads desired they are also empowered by the word "thick", and have tons of thirsty nikkas at their disposal. Look at pictures from your pops and uncles past. Very rarely were they pictured with women above 140. Nowadays nikkas be proudly sporting them around town, wifing them up, and actin like they found a prize.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
2morvh4_th.jpg

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
No joke. My ex told me that she thought I was cocky and that if I never approached her we wouldn't have got together.

Its the story of my life....whenever I approach a woman, almost always they tell me they didnt expect me to be as nice or seem as down to earth.

I guess its one of the few cons of being an attractive person :yeshrug:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
You think you have it bad ? At my job, I'm cool with a pretty light skin girl who is down to earth and she tried to hook me up with a huge fat white girl. :snoop: Out of all the fine women at work, she has the audacity to make an attempt to connect me with a pale Shamu :bryan:

:yeshrug: That shows what she thinks about you right there. She clearly thought about which one of her male friends is aesthetically challenged enough to make the pairing between him and her friend seem plausible and she landed on you.:yeshrug: I'm so sorry, breh.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
don't think that women not approaching you = you're ugly

women are deathly scared of rejection. we get used to it because it's part of the game, and we're generally not as emotional or emotionally bound to our appearance (they unfortunately get judged a lot more harshly than we do, let's be honest :manny: )

if a man gets rejected it's often :sadbron: to :russ: to :manny: . at least a man with experience hitting on women. it's nothing really.

if a woman gets rejected it's often :merchant: :merchant: :merchant: :sadcam: :sadcam:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:yeshrug: That shows what she thinks about you right there. She clearly thought about which one of her male friends is aesthetically challenged enough to make the pairing between him and her friend seem plausible and she landed on you.:yeshrug: I'm so sorry, breh.
:sadcam: Reality is harsh..

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't think that women not approaching you = you're ugly

women are deathly scared of rejection. we get used to it because it's part of the game, and we're generally not as emotional or emotionally bound to our appearance (they unfortunately get judged a lot more harshly than we do, let's be honest :manny: )

if a man gets rejected it's often :sadbron: to :russ: to :manny: . at least a man with experience hitting on women. it's nothing really.

if a woman gets rejected it's often :merchant: :merchant: :merchant: :sadcam: :sadcam:

Probably the best post in the thread. Most people will tell you if a bytch doesn't want to make eye contact she ain't feeling you, it very well could be that she doesn't deem herself worthy. You'll notice this if you see a female out in some sweats not looking her best.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Probably the best post in the thread. Most people will tell you if a bytch doesn't want to make eye contact she ain't feeling you, it very well could be that she doesn't deem herself worthy. You'll notice this if you see a female out in some sweats not looking her best.

test it out sometime. it can be your girlfriend of 2 or more years, and she'll wanna have sex and you just gotta say "nah im straight". even this woman who knows you love her and are not using her for sex will get prickly. so imagine a female's fears of approaching a dude, or even just throwing signals, in front of people with the possibility of getting turned down. they're not gonna do it most of the time.

same reason why drunk dude = generally the same cat you know when he's sober. but drunk woman = incredibly more uninhibited than when sober

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
test it out sometime. it can be your girlfriend of 2 or more years, and she'll wanna have sex and you just gotta say "nah im straight". even this woman who knows you love her and are not using her for sex will get prickly. so imagine a female's fears of approaching a dude, or even just throwing signals, in front of people with the possibility of getting turned down. they're not gonna do it most of the time.

same reason why drunk dude = generally the same cat you know when he's sober. but drunk woman = incredibly more uninhibited than when sober

Yep, that's why I laugh when I see women being extra when rejecting a dude because if that shyt was the other way around, they would probably want to slit their wrist.