Spin: Signs that you're not that attractive.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
don't think that women not approaching you = you're ugly

women are deathly scared of rejection. we get used to it because it's part of the game, and we're generally not as emotional or emotionally bound to our appearance (they unfortunately get judged a lot more harshly than we do, let's be honest :manny: )

if a man gets rejected it's often :sadbron: to :russ: to :manny: . at least a man with experience hitting on women. it's nothing really.

if a woman gets rejected it's often :merchant: :merchant: :merchant: :sadcam: :sadcam:

It's gems like this that remind me to try just giving some females direct eye contact and seeing how they react.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's gems like this that remind me to try just giving some females direct eye contact and seeing how they react.

:salute:

but to complicate matters, i was in a bar and the finest chick in there was :drool: at me. it was like a minute long too. you know how most people will break a stare after like 5 seconds? like 5 full seconds is a long ass time to just stare at someone. i felt like she was trying to see when i was gonna break it, so i just kept it going :yeshrug:

she was by the door so i knew crazy amounts of dudes were gonna get at her. i let them filter through and walked over to her and she carried the shyt outta me, sayin she had a boyfriend :deadrose: she musta been out with a mission to make brehs hurt that night, but it was kinda funny to me

edit: regardless of that strikeout ^ never be afraid to approach a woman, as long as you're not thirsty. dont pull her off the dancefloor and interrupt a conversation to do it, but if she's sitting or standing there, just go up to her and say something. might work, might not, who cares? you can be "not her type" but the fact that you approached her made her rethink her whole life. 90% of chicks i've fukked in my life, i have not been their type - turn the disadvantage into an opportunity

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
you and your boy meet up with 2 chicks and your automatically delegated the fat one

pissed-off-o.gif

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you ask your girl cousin to hook you up with one of they're friends and she give you the:unsure:

:sadcam:

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or when nikkas ask you infront of everybody if you got a girlfriend not believing you when you say yes:heh: