Spin: Signs that you're not that attractive.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk I get more cooperation from the nines and dimes than the broads that look like they been snackin on too many pork rinds. :ahh:

I am fine tho so it makes sense :myman:

But sometimes a fat broad will try to holla :comeon: Usually online and I'm like "word? u really tryin holla at me" :heh:

its a myth that the better looking girls are always stank, a lot of times these ugly bytches got an attitude cause they been shyt on their whole life.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get attention from the most random women. Sometimes pretty, sometimes average, sometimes black, sometimes white.

I think I have a look either you're really into or not :manny:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
When you make a thread about it :krs:

:deadmanny: I'm not going to lie like everybody else here - I've felt like that before in a couple of instances.:manny: On the other hand, I've also pulled some girls I didn't think I could who swore up and down how hot I was :leon: It's like 50/50 with me.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If girls dont respond to ur number but respond if u txt them from your new google voice :skip:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
NH but when gay men don't stare and flirt u might not be that attractive b.

Bruh this shyt happen to me once
jeez.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Real talk I get more cooperation from the nines and dimes than the broads that look like they been snackin on too many pork rinds. :ahh:

I am fine tho so it makes sense :myman:

But sometimes a fat broad will try to holla :comeon: Usually online and I'm like "word? u really tryin holla at me" :heh:

I just dont get it. What is it about average women that makes them feel like they can act the you'd think a dime would act.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you n you boys go out, and a girl comes and brings a friend for each of you....

And later that night your boys are in them guts and the other girl is gone.