Spin: Signs that you're not that attractive.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if girls flirt with you period your not ugly

yup, maybe average but def not ugly. The only thing is fat girls know that nobody is checking for em so they have to come out their mouths. Pretty girls expect everyone to holla...and if they dont its whatever cause they got 10 dudes on deck already.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When out in public you notice all females avoid eye contact with you. :to:

it could be because they are shy, it hought women didnt notice me then that same broad would drop a dime how come i never talked to her etc.

I guarantee the majority of men out there are not picking up the signs broads drop

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When you always get the same reaction any time you tell your boys you got laid :to:
mj-laughing.gif

A common problem amongst Coli members :mjpls:

The struggle just being us. :lupe:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
When I got back home from basic training I was down to 155 pounds (I'm 5'10).
My mom said I looked like a drowned rat. Laughed about it too, right in my face and shyt. She called me Splinter for about 3 months until I put on some weight and my face got a little fuller.

:to:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I find its easier to talk to social butterflies/dimes than it is average looking chicks. Mind you I dont go in expecting to buss it down im not getting it like that :to: More often than not if I ask for their opinion on something and ignore their looks, I'll get their attention. I've had some women flat out call me ugly, men/women say out loud they're envious of my body and gays flirt with me. I guess Im average looking :what:

For guys: If a female is eating up all your bullshyt or if she's avoiding you for no visible reason. Also if she wont maintain the same amount of eye contact.

For girls: If a guy is visibly sweating over you or he flat out ignores you until the very last moment before you walk past each other.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
When I got back home from basic training I was down to 155 pounds (I'm 5'10).
My mom said I looked like a drowned rat. Laughed about it too, right in my face and shyt. She called me Splinter for about 3 months until I put on some weight and my face got a little fuller.

:to:

:mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
When fat girls flirt with you but the prettier girls don't :snoop: They assume that you're on their level.

FAT GIRLS FLIRT WITH ANYONE THEY FIND ATTRACTIVE BREH :sadbron:

I REMEMBER BACK IN COLLEGE THAT FAT GIRL TOLD ME SHE WOULD BUY ME FOOD EVERYDAY CUZ HER POPS GIVE HER 500 A MONTH JUST FOR FOOD ON TOP OF CAFETERIA FOOD. HEY, SHE HAD MONEY THOUGH. HER DAD OWNED A DEALERSHIP OR 2. BUT, NAH NEGGA I COULDN'T DO IT.

THEN, SHE LOST ALL THE WEIGHT DURING THE SUMMER :pacspit:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Real talk I get more cooperation from the nines and dimes than the broads that look like they been snackin on too many pork rinds. :ahh:

I am fine tho so it makes sense :myman:

But sometimes a fat broad will try to holla :comeon: Usually online and I'm like "word? u really tryin holla at me" :heh:

THE OTHER DAY, I WAS AT THE GYM AND THAT FAT GIRL KEPT STARING AT ME AND MY BOY. DUDE WAS LIKE "YOOO, WTF" AND SHE WAS THERE ON HER LITTLE BIKE LIKE :shaq:

FAIR ENOUGH SHE SLIPPED HER NUMBER IN MY BOY'S BAG (WHITE DUDE) :lolbron:

DUDE WAS LIKE "SCREW ME DUDE" :beli:

FAT GIRLS DON'T GIVE A DAMN:whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fat girls flirt with anyone who is "attractive." but they're more forgiving if an "average" guy shows interest, since the "hot" guys usually won't hollar at them. they're no different than their pretty counterparts in what they find attractive.

in fact, pretty girls flirt a lot less than the less attractive ones. pretty girls act shy much of the time because they're insecure and have to save face.