Spin: Random sports things that have been forgotten

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
When Skip Bayless got exposed for lying about his high school basketball career :dead:
At one point in time a FB, Mike Alstott, was arguably the most popular football player among little kids cause of his video game hype :mjlol:
That damn neck pad thing lmaoooo used to put it on every player neck

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
People remember Brady Hoke leaving Shane Morris in the game after clearly being concussed. Nobody talks about him leaving Shane in the same game with Shane having a leg injury and not being mobile which ultimately got him concussed. scUM gonna scUM. :scust:

kind of like them osu doctors not telling fields what happened to him, and just injected him with a “substance” and sent him on the field :ohhh:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
People forget the 1995 Magic were one of the first teams to shoot fastbreak threes. It was frowned upon back then. It only became normalized when Stephen Wardell GOAT Curry won

Fixed. Dennis Scott, Nick Anderson, Penny and Jeff Turner used to light it up .

But speaking about teams shooting threes , the Clutch City Rockets teams during the mid 90s :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: How your staff treated that black man
You right. Brutus should have supplied 3 of the most pristine midwestern belles in all the land instead of 2
full

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
College football games used to end in ties, even in bowl games. I started watching college football the first year when overtime was introduced so I never knew games had ended in ties before till years later when I was looking up scores to learn some history and saw games ended in ties. I really was confused about the ties in bowl games because I always thought they had to have a winner because it's a special game.
I always felt like college games should end in ties. Like you’re already not paying the kids, the least you could do is not force them to work overtime lol.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
D’Anthony Thomas aka the Black Mamba and La’Micheal James was a dynamic duo for Oregon

Thomas definitely got a big bag from Oregon. I was at SC at the time and had class with one of the student equipment managers for the football team. He also would take recruits out when they were on visits and shyt, on the schools unofficial dime of course. Have them at Frat parties, bars that would look the other way. All that shyt. When Thomas signed with Oregon everyone was caught off guard because he was just hanging out with him like two weeks before taking a few recruits to the strip club. Since he was local he was always around until it was time to officially sign :deadmanny: