Spin: Random sports things that have been forgotten

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Thomas definitely got a big bag from Oregon. I was at SC at the time and had class with one of the student equipment managers for the football team. He also would take recruits out when they were on visits and shyt, on the schools unofficial dime of course. Have them at Frat parties, bars that would look the other way. All that shyt. When Thomas signed with Oregon everyone was caught off guard because he was just hanging out with him like two weeks before taking a few recruits to the strip club. Since he was local he was always around until it was time to officially sign :deadmanny:

Oh i have no doubt, they paid that nikka, that was a lay-up for usc, i always thought he’d be a beast in the league, especially with Andy being his coach guess he couldn’t find his way, i know injuries didn’t help, and i guess it was no true defining role, he’s not a rb and didn’t really run routes

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The run of LSU Defensive lineman and Running Backs, a lot of them boys i thought would be 10 year studs, a few of them had a five year run

Starting with
Marcus Spears
Joseph Adi
LaBrandon Toefield RB
Chad Lavalais DL
Ricky Jean Francois DL
Glenn Dorsey DL
Jacob Hester RB
Drake Nevis DL
Steven Ridley RB
Micheal Brockers DL
Bennie Logan DL
Alfred Blue RB
Jeremy Hill RB
Ego Ferguson DL

And while we talking a bunch of WR’s and DB’s had a cup of coffee in the league that i just knew would catch on in the league

Remember Laron Landry ?? nikka HGH’ed his way out the league

also as a bonus

Remember Taylor Mays had next at USC, that boy should have left early, also that boy could run 4.3 but his change of direction was terrible he was a lb disguised as a DB, in today’s game he’d be perfect for one of those hybrid rolls where he could come on a boundary blitz, be a box safety and cover shallow routes, but boy you get him in space on a wr or a couple backs in the league and he would be food. It’s amazing when we think about how many players if the would have been born a bit later how much more their skill set would be received in the league