SPIN: Quick lil gems for women on dealing with men

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
yea it's sad cause it's really quite easy to keep a man happy.

A lot of females go overboard in the wrong directions to try to keep a man happy.

Don't bring drama.
Give up the ass.
Maybe the mouth every now and then.
Put food in front of me.
Be faithful and honest.
Don't get huge.
Don't expect conversation or interaction during the game.

And that's about it.

lmao.

Anyways...:ohhh: It's some good advice in here.

:obama: Thanks guys.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How would you men feel if your woman went to the movies with another man, and he paid for her ticket?

How would you feel if it was the other way around, and you went out with another woman and she paid for your ticket?

That would be the end of the relationship unless dude was her dad

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Here's a gem if after dating losers after losers and finally getting a decent guy with ish in order that treats you right, don't think you are going to find someone else with that characteristics.

Same for men the amount of decent people with meals who you will deal with in a relationship is rare as here don't mess it up when you get that opportunity

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Women who act like b*tches get dogged out just the same as women who act like dumbasses.

Being down to earth is what gets most men to respect you and your worth. Being able to be nice to a man while turning down his sexual advances is a skill that most women haven't learned yet. Some men are going to be a$$holes and be disrespectful, but they don't have any home training. But if you treat the average man with some respect, he will do the same in return even if you decline his advances.

Being the type of woman who is very outgoing and polite when interacting with men, yet very exclusive on who she dates is what's going to get you that "high rank".

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
When thinking about getting gifts for a man...u can't go wrong with homemade food.

Bake a nikka a banana bread or something...not only will u fill our stomachs but u can impress with ur culinary and potential wifey skills. :obama:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The nagging really urks me:snoop: here are a few examples:
Stop asking me if i'm listening to you while you're telling stories. Just because i'm watching T.V and not facing you doesn't mean i can't hear you. shyt is annoying when you stop the story every 5 minutes and say "babe are you listening?" "honey can you hear me?".

Don't call out of the blue with nothing to say example:
*phone rings*
Me-Hello
Her-what u doin?
Me- nothin, just chillin
Her-oh
*awkward silence*
:stopitslime:

If i say i'm sure, IM SURE!!!
Just the other night i went through this exact scenario:
Her- you want a piece of my sandwich?
Me- nah i'm good
Her- you don't want a bite?
Me- no thanx
Her-you sure?
Me-yea
Her- :usure: you sure? i can break a piece for you.
Me- :damn: bytch i said im sure....................

ight gimme a piece...:myman:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The nagging really urks me:snoop: here are a few examples:
Stop asking me if i'm listening to you while you're telling stories. Just because i'm watching T.V and not facing you doesn't mean i can't hear you. shyt is annoying when you stop the story every 5 minutes and say "babe are you listening?" "honey can you hear me?".

Don't call out of the blue with nothing to say example:
*phone rings*
Me-Hello
Her-what u doin?
Me- nothin, just chillin
Her-oh
*awkward silence*
:stopitslime:

If i say i'm sure, IM SURE!!!
Just the other night i went through this exact scenario:
Her- you want a piece of my sandwich?
Me- nah i'm good
Her- you don't want a bite?
Me- no thanx
Her-you sure?
Me-yea
Her- :usure: you sure? i can break a piece for you.
Me- :damn: bytch i said im sure....................

ight gimme a piece...:myman:

lol

first part means she's bored...ask about her day.. and what she about to eat.. its a bonus if you can make the convo last 5-10 minutes..(i cant)..

second part means she is trying to see what it would take to manipulate you... if you eat it...she did it....

i dont know what condition was around her giving you that piece of sandwich... but me.. if it was at home.. i would tellher "damn, tha look real good.. i would really appreciate if you could make me one too"

you know.. make her feel good about cooking for you..and not just breaking a crumb. so it actually becomes a habit....

i know i'm eating good right now... :stylin: