SPIN: Quick lil gems for women on dealing with men

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A way to a man's heart is thru food....so get in the kitchen and COOK. Look we dont expect you to be Rachel Ray but a simple grilled cheese or something.If you cant be creative be basic.

:yes:

[ame=http://youtu.be/vD33Qyulq34]How to keep a man from cheating - YouTube[/ame]

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Quick tidbits....lol

Give a man his space - some women know how to drive a man away being insecure and overbearing with their love.

Learn how to fukk and suck. Harsh, I know.

Be healthy black women. Stay in shape.

Be more than your looks. Have an open mind and explore interests off the beaten path. Looks fade, but an interesting personality never does.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll take a crack this thread...

Ladies, get a hobby. And no, your man shouldn't be the only "hobby" you're into. It's draining when a dude is expected to be all up under you 24/7 because you don't do shyt else but try to be around him. Having other interests outside of reality TV, gossip and Facebook are actually attractive to guys.

Be active. Take care of yourself. You don't need to ask your man if he thinks you're fat, because you already know you're straddling that line. It's the hardest thing a guy can talk about with his lady, but it's understood. And if it's a serious relationship, best believe he's already thinking, "Damn how's she going to look after she pops a kid out" :scusthov:... you're in your 20s, you're not supposed to be flabby and sick.

Cook, or learn how to. If you know how to, then its definitely seen as a plus from men. No lying about it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol reading y'all nikkas going back and forth with these let's me realize the struggle is real and all men across the planet are going the identical thing.

Women won't shut up, stop nagging, and are mostly pretty fukking annoying lol.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I'll take a crack this thread...

Ladies, get a hobby. And no, your man shouldn't be the only "hobby" you're into. It's draining when a dude is expected to be all up under you 24/7 because you don't do shyt else but try to be around him. Having other interests outside of reality TV, gossip and Facebook are actually attractive to guys.

Be active. Take care of yourself. You don't need to ask your man if he thinks you're fat, because you already know you're straddling that line. It's the hardest thing a guy can talk about with his lady, but it's understood. And if it's a serious relationship, best believe he's already thinking, "Damn how's she going to look after she pops a kid out" :scusthov:... you're in your 20s, you're not supposed to be flabby and sick.

Cook, or learn how to. If you know how to, then its definitely seen as a plus from men. No lying about it.

Please make this a fukking billboard:ohlawd:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's been said before, but try getting relationship advice from men.

If ur gonna get it from women, get it from OLD women.

Cosign asking your single Auntie who's been a perpetual jump off for dating advice is a bad look. That's what my ex would do, and I told her you keep talking to that old bitter hoe about our problems and you'll end up just like her.

Ask the woman that's been happily married for 20 years how shyt should work. She knows how to keep her man.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once you find out your his main chick act like his side chick....best thing a woman can do is do everything you can to make him happy just like the side chick does who's trying to get in that top spot....then make yaself scarce like the sidechick does who knows he has a woman at home....difference is you are the woman in this case.

As a woman u gotta keep a nikka wondering about your moves and your sporadic attention...women just to emotional to play the game

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Once you find out your his main chick act like his side chick....best thing a woman can do is do everything you can to make him happy just like the side chick does who's trying to get in that top spot....then make yaself scarce like the sidechick does who knows he has a woman at home....difference is you are the woman in this case.

As a woman u gotta keep a nikka wondering about your moves and your sporadic attention...women just to emotional to play the game

:what:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Give him his space.....if the game is on....SHUT UP...dont talk.We essentially place Sports above yall.

When he comes home from work,take his coat off :krs:

Dont Nag

If your man lets you watch sports with him,dont hate on the cheerleaders "Those aint real" "She got bad weave" and Please please dont comment on the players "Isn't Reggie Bush dating Kim".....this irritates us men.

If you meet his mom,be nice to her.Remember she is older and wiser can see thru you.