Spin-Off Black Women.....Did You Compliment A Black Man Today?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my tenants is a 40 year old black woman and she looks amazing. :wow:

I saw her in the convenient store, in the morning, while I was rushing to work and bought her coffee.

She turned to the cashier and was like "Lord, his soul is as beautiful as his smile., isn't it?" :mjcry:

I've been feeling handsome all day despite the fact that I was dressed like a bum :mjcry:

We really don't get complimented that much so it means so much when our sisters do it. :blessed:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

I saw her in the convenient store, in the morning, while I was rushing to work and bought her coffee.

She turned to the cashier and was like "Lord, his soul is as beautiful as his smile., isn't it?" :mjcry:

I've been feeling handsome all day despite the fact that I was dressed like a bum :mjcry:

We really don't get complimented that much so it means so much when our sisters do it. :blessed:
:wow:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Sure did... I compliment my husband, nephews and brother often.

If I see a young black dude doing something positive, I make sure to note it and say thanks.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

You are handsome sir... I tell you all the time but you don't hear me though.:mjcry:

I'm just gonna keep my compliments to myself next time since you don't appreciate them. :sadbron:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are handsome sir... I tell you all the time but you don't hear me though.:mjcry:

I'm just gonna keep my compliments to myself next time since you don't appreciate them. :sadbron:

You only like me for my personality. :troll:

You're seeing me through rose tinted glasses, women :troll: