Spin-Off Black Women.....Did You Compliment A Black Man Today?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I stopped doing that :francis: It's a damn shame too, but every time I would give a compliment (doesn't even have to be about physical beauty) I get the :shaq: and they start pressing for a number hard. Then they get a confused/upset look on their face when I decline. Ain't nobody trying to hook up, I'm just being nice dang it. :stopitslime:I can't even casually talk to someone about tomatoes without being tried. I don't understand it :beli:
Stop complementing men that u don't find physically attractive maybe.

Daps
Stop complementing men that u don't find physically attractive maybe.

I don't come across men I find physically attractive most of the time. Damn near all of the men I encounter are in the gray area for me, meaning not cute but not ugly either (I don't really know you and I don't find you cute aka you're average, so I don't want to fukk). The compliments are almost never for facial features (unless you count hair as a facial feature), rather than for clothes, cologne, previous nice action committed, etc. so what's your solution now? :martin:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't come across men I find physically attractive most of the time. Damn near all of the men I encounter are in the gray area for me, meaning not cute but not ugly either (I don't really know you and I don't find you cute aka you're average, so I don't want to fukk). The compliments are almost never for facial features (unless you count hair as a facial feature), rather than for clothes, cologne, previous nice action committed, etc. so what's your solution now? :martin:
go around complimenting not so attractive men and get shocked when they try to ask for a number brettas

:comeon:

Daps

I guess my eyes are picky. Most men don't look like this....

tumblr_nyg5xlOvNq1ukahc8o5_500.jpg
or this

tumblr_nyg5xlOvNq1ukahc8o10_500.jpg
or this

tumblr_nyyx42rJ9k1qd9dg0o1_1280.png
or this

tumblr_nx9p2xhtSQ1r2b2hwo1_1280.jpg

If you know men who look like that walking down the street and has a decent personality, let me know where to move to because they are definitely not here. Men around here don't make me turn around or take a second glance at them. They are just like the man right next to him.:manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I guess my eyes are picky. Most men don't look like this....

If you know men who look like that walking down the street and has a decent personality, let me know where to move to because they are definitely not here. Men around here don't make me turn around or take a second glance at them. They are just like the man right next to him.:manny:

I feel bad for women like you god bless your soul :wow:

Daps
What city you at?
I sense a lot of :mjpls: vibe

tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

So I must not be into black men because there is no way that any black woman could be around any black man and not want to ask him if she could suck his dikk. I sorry you can't fathom that I see alot dudes as average in the face...even though I'm sure your jaw doesn't drop every time you see any black woman. I might see one or two that make me go :ehh: but I'm not drooling or chasing after every black man I see. You're going to believe what you want to believe and that's fine, it's just a message board.

You aren't in the top 5 % of women in a country where there are more women than men good luck :yeshrug:

Ok :yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

So I must not be into black men because there is no way that any black woman could be around any black man and not want to ask him if she could suck his dikk. I sorry you can't fathom that I see alot dudes as average in the face...even though I'm sure your jaw doesn't drop every time you see any black woman. I might see one or two that make me go :ehh: but I'm not drooling or chasing after every black man I see. You're going to believe what you want to believe and that's fine, it's just a message board.

Ok :yeshrug:

Fair enough I shouldn't judge to be honest

But what's your measurements
Height weight?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I stopped doing that :francis: It's a damn shame too, but every time I would give a compliment (doesn't even have to be about physical beauty) I get the :shaq: and they start pressing for a number hard. Then they get a confused/upset look on their face when I decline. Ain't nobody trying to hook up, I'm just being nice dang it. :stopitslime:I can't even casually talk to someone about tomatoes without being tried. I don't understand it :beli:
When they think its more than a complement be real and tell them that you try to complement your people everyday and ask them to complement black women everyday too.