Spin-Off Black Women.....Did You Compliment A Black Man Today?

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
No, I haven't went outside today or yesterday or the day before that or the week before or the month before or the year before.

Hey @Poitier @RebelX you guys are beautiful

I was looking at Modern Fonzie's breakdown in the Winter is Coming thread :francis: and I appreciated @blackestofpanthers for repping us although I don't particularly care for him

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
No, I haven't went outside today or yesterday or the day before that or the week before or the month before or the year before.

I was looking at Modern Fonzie's breakdown in the Winter is Coming thread :francis: and I appreciated @blackestofpanthers for repping is although I don't particularly care for him
I appreciate your backhanded appreciation:to:
It's the type of thing I'd do to someone so it really hits a special place in my heart :to:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

I was looking at Modern Fonzie's breakdown in the Winter is Coming thread :francis: and I appreciated @blackestofpanthers for repping us although I don't particularly care for him

This means a lot coming from an amazing person like you. Thank you :mjcry:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ooooh yes! Black men are so beautiful. Nothing like em. Everything from the way they walk to the way their beautiful big lips spread to show gorgeous teeth when they smile....ugh! I need a set thick arms and chocolate thighs in my life.

And yes I did....my handsome son. Building a mans self esteem and confidence starts at home.

Thats whats up