Spike TV: Andre Berto/Josesito Lopez & Shawn Porter/Roberto Garcia 3/13 9pm est...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Exactly. I think what gets lost also is that Porter had NO idea about the late replacement's style, tendencies, strength, and weaknesses. That was basically a on the spot fight. No training camp, no videos, no nothing on him and I believed it played a part in the early rounds until the natural talent level advantage kicked in (same for Bone who showed that he has good skill, and should get another chance down the line. plus another thing, Porter was in fight shape, while Bone wasn't)

:stopitslime:

Porter said he seen video of him the day before. Why you think they picked him over Mayfield :mjpls:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Exactly. I think what gets lost also is that Porter had NO idea about the late replacement's style, tendencies, strength, and weaknesses. That was basically a on the spot fight. No training camp, no videos, no nothing on him and I believed it played a part in the early rounds until the natural talent level advantage kicked in (same for Bone who showed that he has good skill, and should get another chance down the line. plus another thing, Porter was in fight shape, while Bone wasn't)

However, what YOU said is exactly why I think Thurman would cause Showtime troubles too, because he's good at letting them thangs fly, and can get on his toes if need be....plus punch in combination on the move at that with great power.

Honestly, I think they would make a great matchup because the style clash between the 2, and both are aggressive warriors in the ring with strength in their particular skills that the other one lacks.

I don't see them fighting anytime soon though. I don't think Haymon would risk it. They are his 2 best Welterweight after Floyd.
Kell brook aint a haymon fighter?

No wonder swift finna fight at 147. :russ:He finna beat the fukk outta everybody up there while AB dominating 140

#YRN

About your Bitch:troll:

and the swift one:whoo:

Daps
Great card last night...

I know who Erik Bone is now:lolbron: if dude had some power he could of got a couple of KDs or at least rocked Porter, because he landed some flush shots here n there. Dude was doing ok till he hurt his ankle and porter smelled blood, straight finished it.

Aerrola/Harper need a rematch.....The shots both of these dudes threw and took:banderas:

Man I thought as soon as the bell rang, Berto would take over, since lopez looked meh as fukk in his last 3 fights add the fact the beatings he took before those fights. But Last night he looked like the lopez that fought Ortiz, straight Hungry, looked in shape and was putting hands on Berto, those body shots:banderas:

had lopez winning on the cards as well,Although Berto was slowly coming on fight wise, I think it was stopped early as well...I would also like to see a rematch of this fight:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The stoppage looked fast but think about it Lopez barely got up at 9...then the very first Berto punch dropped him again :manny:

Yeah the stoppage wasn't as bad as a lotta dudes are making it out to be.

Ref prolly extended Lopez's career. God knows he's taken more than his fair share of punishment in the fights before this one. Lopez at least gave a good enough account of himself where you wouldn't mind seeing him again. Not like Molina who's :camby: from now on.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't make it last night, and knew I wouldn't, so I recorded it. Avoided the web, my phone, anything to avoid the spoiler. I only watched the first round of Kamala and E-Honda and FF to the Berto fight. Ref did right stopping it cuz that second KD happened a little too easily. Even with his people walking him back to the corner his head wasn't there.

Porter's defense is still kind of suspect to me. Like the homie said, if Bone had any power, he would have hurt Porter. Then again maybe Porter got a good chin? Kell was catching him too when he tried bull rushing him but he still kept coming undaunted. I know folks said Porter would love going inside with Thurman, but I'd be curious to see how keen Porter would be after eating a couple from One Time.

Still gotta thank Al Haymon. Hope the ratings were good.