Spike TV: Andre Berto/Josesito Lopez & Shawn Porter/Roberto Garcia 3/13 9pm est...

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
j9zc3Y6.jpg

:francis: at you thinking I'd lie, over flabby ass Arreola of all things :francis:

Krackdagawd don't spit ducktales breh :ufdup:
Nikka I wanted some nudes:camby:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ him lunging into right hands and left hooks only to smother his own work.

Anyone who can tie him up or catch him coming in like this jobber did= inside game null and void.

One Time gonna over charge him for what he did to the Magic Man :demonic:

Well, Thurman is gonna need to work on his inside fighting in order to beat him:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
No need since porter doesn't know how to fight inside either :mjlol:

And you wanted to rep The Ohio Powerhouse:rudy:

Well be back to the top, sooner than later, and we don't need you:birdman:

Thurman has never fought a pressure fighter like Shawn Porter or Marcos Maidana. Either one of them will give him trouble, but Thurman can pull it off if he can handle their pressure and stay moving.

I guarantee you that Thurman will get bullied by Showtime. He's not physically strong enough to keep him off him. He's gonna have to be on his "bike" in order to win:manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
And you wanted to rep The Ohio Powerhouse:rudy:

Well be back to the top, sooner than later, and we don't need you:birdman:

Thurman has never fought a pressure fighter like Shawn Porter or Marcos Maidana. Either one of them will give him trouble, but Thurman can pull it off if he can handle their pressure and stay moving.

I guarantee you that Thurman will get bullied by Showtime. He's not physically strong enough to keep him off him. He's gonna have to be on his "bike" in order to win:manny:

I been reppin Porter since that a$$hole wouldn't stop hopping on his feet every second. His dad sucks :ufdup:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I been reppin Porter since that a$$hole wouldn't stop hopping on his feet every second. His dad sucks :ufdup:

Yeah, but it's his Dad and I don't think he will ever leave him unless he suffers a huge defeat.

Shawn Porter with Robert Garcia would be:wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Showtime's defense was :scust: though. nikka kept getting caught with hard ass left hooks and rights. :damn:

Porter still ended up bullying dude to death, but he got hit with too many big ass shots from a career mode nikka on late replacement in the process.

Can't lie, it made for some good action.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Showtime's defense was :scust: though. nikka kept getting caught with hard ass left hooks and rights. :damn:

Porter still ended up bullying dude to death, but he got hit with too many big ass shots from a career mode nikka on late replacement in the process.

Can't lie, it made for some good action.

Exactly. I think what gets lost also is that Porter had NO idea about the late replacement's style, tendencies, strength, and weaknesses. That was basically a on the spot fight. No training camp, no videos, no nothing on him and I believed it played a part in the early rounds until the natural talent level advantage kicked in (same for Bone who showed that he has good skill, and should get another chance down the line. plus another thing, Porter was in fight shape, while Bone wasn't)

However, what YOU said is exactly why I think Thurman would cause Showtime troubles too, because he's good at letting them thangs fly, and can get on his toes if need be....plus punch in combination on the move at that with great power.

Honestly, I think they would make a great matchup because the style clash between the 2, and both are aggressive warriors in the ring with strength in their particular skills that the other one lacks.

I don't see them fighting anytime soon though. I don't think Haymon would risk it. They are his 2 best Welterweight after Floyd.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Exactly. I think what gets lost also is that Porter had NO idea about the late replacement's style, tendencies, strength, and weaknesses. That was basically a on the spot fight. No training camp, no videos, no nothing on him and I believed it played a part in the early rounds until the natural talent level advantage kicked in (same for Bone who showed that he has good skill, and should get another chance down the line. plus another thing, Porter was in fight shape, while Bone wasn't)

However, what YOU said is exactly why I think Thurman would cause Showtime troubles too, because he's good at letting them thangs fly, and can get on his toes if need be....plus punch in combination on the move at that with great power.

Honestly, I think they would make a great matchup because the style clash between the 2, and both are aggressive warriors in the ring with strength in their particular skills that the other one lacks.

I don't see them fighting anytime soon though. I don't think Haymon would risk it. They are his 2 best Welterweight after Floyd.

Porter/Cano would be a good scrap.

Thurman/Porter could cook for a lil longer.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Entertaining night of boxing...and I wasn't expecting it to be so great. Bone came to fight. Agree if he had some money invested in him and not given opponents of Porter's quality so soon anymore he could be something.
Porter continues to be a struggle for me to watch though. His rough house tactics and all that punching in the back and behind his opponents head. :childplease: But something about seeing him recklessly jump in and either he gets caught with something huge or he connects with something huge is entertaining.
Jack Reiss annoys me as a ref. He spends half the round lecturing fighters and getting too involved. :stopitslime:

I don't care that Arreola and Harper were out of shape. That fight was entertaining as heck.

And Berto showed nothing and landed a good combo and had the fight in the bag after that. Lopez was ripping to the body, I thought he might drop Berto...Berto is pretty durable. I actually didn't mind the stoppage, but at least felt he should have gotten a count. It appeared like any punch Berto threw was knocking Lopez down at that point.

These were entertaining fights brehs...I can dig outings like this. :myman:

Last edited: