Spike TV: Andre Berto/Josesito Lopez & Shawn Porter/Roberto Garcia 3/13 9pm est...

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I predicted a Berto win based on him having superior handspeed. Lopez is tough, but is a real c class fighter. He started really well and I had him up by a wide margin. He was taking the fight to Berto really well by mixing up his punches to the head and body. He controlled the clinches and knocked Berto back a few times. In the 3rd he got hit really hard and you can tell it affected him. I could see he was gassing out. Not at all surprised by the knockdown, but that stoppage was on some rookie shyt. Berto still isn't all that good. They just matched him up with someone slightly worse. His best defense is still shaking his head no after getting hit. Good fight though. But Caiz jr, sack a dack.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
overall all 3 fights was good, but they left me with more questions about all the winners.

porter was getting hit with some good counters from bone, where if that's a higher ranked 147 fighter he might have got dropped. kell brook basically gave the blueprint to stop porter swarming attack with a consistent jab then right hand. you could feel porter getting anxious as longer as the fight went- he felt pressure to get him out of there. but bone put up a good fight considering the turnaround and hurting his knee.

arreola just don't respect his craft to keep blowing up in weight like that, i knew he was gonna try and get dude out of there asap and when he couldn't he was all punched out for a while. harper was game, sloppy fight but it was enjoyable.

berto looks like the same fighter from 2 years ago- obvious speed and power but just too defensively unsound. he really can't fight on his back foot- whenever he gets pressured he just shells up when not attacking. he got by on this one with his power and that ref stopping the fight early. seems like virgil defensive tactics is not registering with berto, and that's sad cause even amir khan showing progress.

lopez pretty much is gatekeeper status now- too many wars in such a short time- ortiz, canelo, maidana and now this.

wouldn't mind seeing porter vs berto or even thurman. a lot of good matchups at 147

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
pics :shaq:or neg:francis:
j9zc3Y6.jpg

:francis: at you thinking I'd lie, over flabby ass Arreola of all things :francis:

Krackdagawd don't spit ducktales breh :ufdup:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
As far as entertainment goes, That Spike PBC card kicked fukking ass. :obama:

Porter fought like some hungry animal and Bone didn't go quietly away in the night. Shawn gotta work that defense though. Just imagine if guys like Thurman, Swift, or Chino were able to land those same type of haymakers ole boy was landing. :scust:

Arreola struggled for dear life against Harper, but it was good back and forth scrap. Wouldn't mind seeing a rematch either. Fight could have gone either way, but Cristobal did get the early KD to seal it.

Berto started off bad, but finished strong. He needed to let his hands go more cuz once he did, Lopez couldn't handle it. Ref could allowed him to try and get up, but he did look legit hurt, so it wasn't the worst stoppage ever, but just a tad too quick.

This crowd seemed way more alive than the NBC crowd too, so I think that helped a bit as well.

Bring on Berto/Ortiz 2:blessed:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
They should make a Broner/Porter fight for the next NBC card since neither guy did more than spar in their respective bouts last week and tonight.

No:ufdup:

#OhioPlayers don't fight each other:ahh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i bet you wished they stopped marquez pacquaio 1 after the second knock down too you bytch ass nikka:pachaha:

lopez deserved one more chance, horrible stoppage:camby:

:mjlol:
Marquez still lost the fight, stoppage or no stoppage bytch nikka

Great night of boxing yet you nikkas STILL find a way to argue about Pacman :why:

It ain't like there's a thread where you can do this :why:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yep.

Did you see that body work and inside fighting?:ohlawd:

Showtime was ripping off power body shot combinations and destroyed Bone ribs. Thurman would definitely be on the move against him

:mjlol: @ him lunging into right hands and left hooks only to smother his own work.

Anyone who can tie him up or catch him coming in like this jobber did= inside game null and void.

One Time gonna over charge him for what he did to the Magic Man :demonic: