Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Spike Lee, byname of Shelton Jackson Lee, (born March 20, 1957, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.),

Although he was actually born in Atlanta, Lee is pretty much a de facto native New Yorker. He moved to Cobble Hill with his family at the age of 4 and then eventually relocated to Fort Greene, the neighborhood he calls home to this day.

:troll:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You left out Dominican but other than that, this is a great point :ehh:

I’m both AA and Latino so I got no dog in this race. I’d say AA people played a bigger role but there’s no way in hell anything (hip hop or otherwise) urban starts in The Bronx without Boricuas and Dominicans being part of it from the beginning or very early days at the very least.

:what:You literally just made this dumb shyt up. What part of ethnic gang wars is unclear to you?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:patrice:Why you so scared to share your stats? We all loosely know each others stories here, you got somehing to hide?

:mjgrin:
That dumbass has been BUSHED
Lmao - these 2022 trolls.

Dude started rambling and talking about 6 figures that no one cared about
:what:
@The Burger King that Jim Brown been removed, disrespectfully fyi 😭😭

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
That dumbass has been BUSHED
Lmao - these 2022 trolls.

Dude started rambling and talking about 6 figures that no one cared about
:what:
@The Burger King that Jim Brown been removed, disrespectfully fyi 😭😭
God damn. I saw you in here, went to use the bathroom, came back and the man is X’d out :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
End of discussion???
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

If you want to rewrite history, you're going to have to do better than that
This poster right here doesn’t even know history - stupid ass is in other threads praising Abraham Lincoln as the cac savior who freed the slaves and thinks the civil war was fought for the same reason instead of for economic purposes. This idiot didn’t when know Abe Lincoln’s plans to send all of the free black people to another land upon conclusion of the war whether it was survivable or not. Tf do you know about history??^^
:deadrose: :what:
Let’s not get into details before you get sonned again. Save your redundant gif for those who don’t know. Try that shyt with me again. Dub.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:what:You literally just made this dumb shyt up. What part of ethnic gang wars is unclear to you?
I’m not sure if u trolling right now :dwillhuh::

Me and u born within a year of each other so I know nothing bout a 70s gang war between Latinos and AAs especially in The Bronx

When I was growing up u was more likely to see Dominicans and Puerto Ricans beefing with each other than beefing with black people

Even the LK in NY was the most non unified gang prolly in history, there wasn’t this huge Latino camaraderie like people think

What u mean by this?
I have my username looking like a bot code off the 929 and you didn’t even give me a notice; mention Edenwald and he gets reacts
😒:deadrose:
Ayo I didn’t even notice because you said u couldn’t change it for a year :ohhh:

I’m repping u every time I see u for that one :salute:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
End of discussion???
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

If you want to rewrite history, you're going to have to do better than that
You already tried rewriting history - bbbbbutt your white whataboutisms
subjects.

So ya dumb asses gonna keep ignoring the fact me and a couple otther posters already pointed out they got black kingdoms in that world? The fact that the region dany is in is like the middle east? That slaves are not just people of color, they got white slaves also? How about ya talk about the black slave master walking around with his white slaves in ep. 3?

Where's the outrage from the Asians? They don't exist at all in that world

Thread is full of idiots, espicially OP