Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

Budda

Superstar
Daps
so be it
bunch of agent pussies

that is where it is at
do not want to fight none of ya

agent pussies
maga pussies
wite boy minded pussies

Chill bro Hip Hop is a Black America genre end of discussion, if you love your cousin so much you give him his credit where it’s due and don’t try take that credit for yourself.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Chill bro Hip Hop is a Black America genre end of discussion, if you love your cousin so much you give him his credit where it’s due and don’t try take that credit for yourself.

I have no idea what you going on about
it is super obvious who has left their town
who has been around ricans or dr people

who knows what hip hop with all its elements is

who is trying their maga hardest to push division and maga funded propoganda

you know that right?
hope you do

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea what you going on about
it is super obvious who has left their town
who has been around ricans or dr people

who knows what hip hop with all its elements is

who is trying their maga hardest to push division and maga funded propoganda

you know that right?
hope you do

What’s divisive by sayin Hip Hop is a Black American genre:heh:

If I say Reggae is a Black Jamaican genre I bet you have no problem with that, Black American have a history of having shyt they made through their pain hardship creativity and genius be whitewashed b*stardised and tried to be claimed as someone else’s, so naturally it’s only right in this instance the new generation of African Americans learn from the past and make sure to gatekeep the culture and their creations.

There is nothing divisive about this, Hip Hop is a genre that has its roots in other older African American genres to claim it as anything but what it is, is real suspect.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What’s divisive by sayin Hip Hop is a Black American genre:heh:

If I say Reggae is a Black Jamaican genre I bet you have no problem with that, Black American have a history of having shyt they made through their pain hardship creativity and genius be whitewashed b*stardised and tried to be claimed as someone else’s, so naturally it’s only right in this instance the new generation of African Americans learn from the past and make sure to gatekeep the culture and their creations.

There is nothing divisive about this, Hip Hop is a genre that has its roots in other older African American genres to claim it as anything but what it is, is real suspect.

who is denying that hip hop is blk american?
who?
one person?
two people?

you and your friends are the ONLY ones who keep on repeating
"they saying they invented"
"they trying to take hip hop from us"

what is happening is that a bunch of guys who follow hashtag division on twitter
are trying to push their nationalism and xenophobia into hiphop

that is some real agent shyt
why?
new yorkers do not care

NEW YORKERS DO NOT CARE

and mostly anywhere where pr and dr live those folks do not care
philly, florida, jersey and many other places

why?
cause those people are neighbors, wives, husbands, lifelong friends, etc

they "strange/alien" to you

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
As you should. Protect your culture.

All I'm saying is that PR were there in the beginning. They didn't create it. But they did help pioneer it. A definition of pioneer:

PR did help move the culture forward. But Aframs had far more of a contribution and as I said, they created it. Based on all historical evidence we have.
100. I don’t know what so hard to understand about this, BA’s created hip hop and other groups contributed to its evolution. Contributed does not mean created. Movie directors and producers will have their names on the ending credits the same as the key grips and the boom mic operators but it’s no question who was the most important to getting that movie made

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TF are you talking about?

The debate is, whether Hispanics were around, contributing to the creation of Hip-Hop/"the culture" (breakdancing, graffiti, rhyming, etc). The answer would be "YES".

To remix your statement (like you did mine), we could also say, Big Pun (a Rican), was nicer than 95% of the black rappers, who have, ever existed. See how that works. :umad:

Now y'all finally played the Big Pun card. Go ahead and name 10 more Puerto Ricans who could spit. I'll wait. You probably can't even give me five.

All this Puerto Rican influence and y'all got one rapper who's worth a damn.

Pun ain't even top 25 but y'all act like he was Biggie :mjlol:

The problem with this entire debate is that hip hop isn't some invention that you can see and touch with your hands. You can't trace it back to one person and say he invented hip hop, it took many years and many different contributions before every aspect of what we know today came to fruition. NO ONE "owns" hip hop so there is no ownership.

Hip hop was a CULTURE created in NYC, where blacks and Latinos live side by side. It was a movement and Latinos were very much a part of that movement and always have been from the beginning. No one ever said you couldn't do it without us but to say we weren't always there is disingenuous. You guys are trying to rewrite history while not knowing the fabric of NYC, that's why majority of old NY heads like spike and Caz are telling you radical internet motherfukkers to fall back because ya don't know what you're talking about

Here's Caz addressing it again

Here's the breakfast club Co signing fat joe a well. First few minutes of this video

More slick talk.

I guess Puerto Ricans created chicken and waffles since that was first made in Harlem and Spanish Harlem is a quick walk away.

How do you go from proximity to a 50-50 split on ownership? You lived two blocks away, went to a black person's house, and saying you own it because you mowed the lawn a few times.

That "we live in the same neighborhood" talk is not enough. I'm asking you what you created.

If you had such a hand in the music tell us why you can count the Rican MC's on one hand. What flows did you create? What classic albums do you have that influenced the culture?

KRS, Shan, Kane, Rakim, G Rap, Biz, Slick Rick, Kurtis Blow, NWA, Melle Mel, LL Cool J, Ice T, Public Enemy, Run DMC, EPMD, The Fat Boys, De LA Soul, Tribe, Heavy D....

Need I go on? Where are the Puerto Ricans? The Beastie Boys and Rick Rubin were doing more in rap music before you so I guess we gotta split hip hop three ways now and give white folks their cut.

Fat Joe ain't drop an album until 1993 but it's 50-50.

Y'all talk like us, dress like us, say nikka like us, leech off us, so what exactly do we need you for?

Y'all moving like the cacs who stole rock n roll but unlike them y'all don't even have the numbers to say you make up the vast majority of the genre. Y'all allegedly been here since day one but are barely a factor musically. Make it make sense.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
100. I don’t know what so hard to understand about this, BA’s created hip hop and other groups contributed to its evolution. Contributed does not mean created.
That isn't what Spike and others have stated, though. They keep saying that other groups created it.......which is undeniably false. We've heard Africans, Caribbeans, Jamaicans, Puerto Ricans, etc. created it.

Hip-hop is solely a Black American creation.

Period.​

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
NEW YORKERS DO NOT CARE

and mostly anywhere where pr and dr live those folks do not care
philly, florida, jersey and many other places

why?
cause those people are neighbors, wives, husbands, lifelong friends, etc

they "strange/alien" to you

:mjtf:Why thee fukk do you think you have the right to speak for ados ny'ers?

:dahell: Who tf are you? When your ppl get here? How old were you? Where you grow up?

My mother got photo albums that been in this city longer than you. STFU. :mjlol:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
TF are you talking about? :mjlol:

The debate is, whether Hispanics were around, contributing to the creation of Hip-Hop/"the culture" (breakdancing, graffiti, rhyming, etc). The answer would be "YES".

To remix your statement (like you did mine), we could also say, Big Pun (a Rican), was nicer than 95% of the black rappers, who have, ever existed. See how that works. :umad:
That logic makes no sense. Black basketball players are nicer than 95% of cacs but none of that changes the fact basketball was created by a cac.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
TF are you talking about? :mjlol:

:patrice:

I think that's right- if you contribute early enough. You don't have to be the first person to spit a rhyme or tag on a building.

But blacks are understandably protective of the culture.:manny:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The problem with this entire debate is that hip hop isn't some invention that you can see and touch with your hands. You can't trace it back to one person and say he invented hip hop, it took many years and many different contributions before every aspect of what we know today came to fruition. NO ONE "owns" hip hop so there is no ownership.

Hip hop was a CULTURE created in NYC, where blacks and Latinos live side by side. It was a movement and Latinos were very much a part of that movement and always have been from the beginning. No one ever said you couldn't do it without us but to say we weren't always there is disingenuous. You guys are trying to rewrite history while not knowing the fabric of NYC, that's why majority of old NY heads like spike and Caz are telling you radical internet motherfukkers to fall back because ya don't know what you're talking about

Here's Caz addressing it again

Here's the breakfast club Co signing fat joe a well. First few minutes of this video

Don't even make sense to post this you know they gonna ignore this to fit some narrative, If you're not from NY how the fukk would anybody know what they're talking about, The South Bronx in the 70's was basically a ghetto-ass San Juan. The cultures of everybody played an impact on it that lived around that time.

Tariq Nasheed really did a number on people I swear, with all that's going on in the world black people still at the bottom collectively and this is what people are harping on.

This one is special though because yall hate NY and hate people not FBA so it doubly stings but once again don't know what tf you talking about.

You have people born in the time, from the area giving word-of-mouth accounts and you have people from Alabama or wherever the fukk speaking on it's origins how tf would you know?

And guess what, when I travel across the world to other countries most people associate rap with FBA anyway, most people don't even know who tf Puerto Ricans are outside of 5 states and 9 countries. Let's focus on more important shyt, please like I said, I'm an advocate for FBA getting operations even though I am not entitled to it, or fixing the black family. But all these divisive "who did what shyt" is counterintuitive and unproductive.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’ve posted my pics on here before.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 and several others have seen me.

Nobody would look at me and say that I’m soft.

But even if you think I am soft off of the strength of my appearance, then that should be an easy W for you, right?

You get to be the first Coli nikka to beat another Coli breh’s ass IRL.

Like I said, I can have the fight arranged at my gym where I box.

As long as you sign the waiver beforehand, you don’t have to even worry about doing prison time if you kill my “nice guy” ass.

Texas is a mutual combat state.

So when do you wanna do it?
Cosigned. That poster @Jim Brown is a fukkin troll. He was bushed from the site less than 4 weeks after joining. And he’s been soliciting DMs asking for “donations” to his fraudulent crypto scam. You would body that nerd.