Spiderman PS4 can be completed in a weekend

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't complaining that I can't afford video games, I just now realized those stores came in handy when they were still around.

They offered me the opportunity to try the games I wasn't sure I'd be satisfied with.

I feel you. Miss 90s shyt. Blame whoever prefer digital games. It would be cool.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
muthafukkas spending their weekend gaming ten hours a day :scust:

go outside. buy a skateboard or some shyt
It's weird how only video games get this reaction, but staying and watching Netflix with ya significant other is no problem.

I can't count the amount of late comers to GoT who spent an entire day or two watching a single season. (+10hrs?)

I'm not defending the practice, it's just weird seeing people draw the line at different points.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It's weird how only video games get this reaction, but staying and watching Netflix with ya significant other is no problem.

I can't count the amount of late comers to GoT who spent an entire day or two watching a single season. (+10hrs?)

I'm not defending the practice, it's just weird seeing people draw the line at different points.
I mean I guess if you're sick, or the weather's terrible. but still ten hours is a long time to sit and stare at the TV screen. I need to move around and clean the house or some shyt

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't know what you girls are even talking about, is YouTube rumoured to be leaving the Windows ecosystem?

I saw that, I just don't recognize it as relevant. Your link had the averages of 8 random unknowns who was aware your link existed.

This is how we determine? :mjlol:
You clearly didn't :mjlol:You said I pulled it out of my ass and asked me where I got it from. It shouldve been obvious where I got it from if you had clicked that lank. You missed it, thats ok breh :cheers:

Anyway if its not relevant show me some more accurate numbers then. I want proof that people are taking longer than that to beat the game. I want the average time spent finishing the story, story + sidequest, as well as getting all the achievements since HLTB (a website made for the purpose of averaging completion time so that you don't waste your money) is irrelevent.

Good luck :sas1:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don’t know about y’all, but I actually love sub 30 hour games. I’m not even handling my business like I should, but playing a massive game like the Witcher or Persona is daunting to say the least.

Me personally, I know I’ll usually have about 10 hours per week at best(sometimes just 4-6) to play games, so a 30+ hour game may take me months to complete, not even factoring me doing side quests.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Its probably still going to take me a month plus to beat this shyt between work, travel, gf, gym, and then just doing random shyt in the game.

right, I still have a backlog that stretch longer than giraffe necks, I am fine with 20hrs, shyt for me that's more like 47, I don't see how people be speeding through shyt. and if its that good I can play it again :manny:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Waiting for that complete edition for $20 like they did Horizon :mjlit:.

This shyt looks mediocre right now, it will definitely be worth the money when its on sale a year later :mjgrin:

No symbiotes in the game :hhh::mindblown: