Spiderman PS4 can be completed in a weekend

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It's weird how only video games get this reaction, but staying and watching Netflix with ya significant other is no problem.

I can't count the amount of late comers to GoT who spent an entire day or two watching a single season. (+10hrs?)

I'm not defending the practice, it's just weird seeing people draw the line at different points.

yea its cool to binge orange is the new black from Friday to Monday in june, but if you stay in that same house on that same couch watching that same tv to play a video game you don't have a life:heh:. People love hating on things they don't do.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 is a damn bitter that he's still mad Xbox has no new game. All talk about GamePass :mjgrin:
Didn't we just get games like sea of thieves and state of decay 2? Forza horizon 4 drops in under a month, it's fall so games is not a problem. Expose yourself much?
If you can afford it then buy a fukking game or wait for a sale if you can't afford it :yeshrug:
Or get Gamepass :umad:
Yea, certified faggit
Agreed :handshake:

:shaq:

It's weird how only video games get this reaction, but staying and watching Netflix with ya significant other is no problem.

I can't count the amount of late comers to GoT who spent an entire day or two watching a single season. (+10hrs?)

I'm not defending the practice, it's just weird seeing people draw the line at different points.
Oh so you're comparing a guy huddled up in his room for 48hrs as the same as Netflix and chilling :gucci:

I know how you dudes try to group shyt in like it's all the same but let's say you have a woman come over. You are I'll prepared for such a matchup, no further details required. Get your shyt together :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You clearly didn't :mjlol:You said I pulled it out of my ass and asked me where I got it from. It shouldve been obvious where I got it from if you had clicked that lank. You missed it, thats ok breh :cheers:

Anyway if its not relevant show me some more accurate numbers then. I want proof that people are taking longer than that to beat the game. I want the average time spent finishing the story, story + sidequest, as well as getting all the achievements since HLTB (a website made for the purpose of averaging completion time so that you don't waste your money) is irrelevent.

Good luck :sas1:
1. I replied without seeing the link but did see it before hitting submit. Upon observation of this site, I saw that 8ppl finished it and posted their times on that website. You said the site has a whopping 300 members :wow:

I deemed those 8 reviews irrelevant as I should. Now, how did I come to my conclusions? You didn't read what I wrote then :ufdup: see, if you go look at the actual achievements via your Xbox (assuming you have one) just press the guide button, go to the one before last on the far left and you'll be at Achievements.

Now type in sunset overdrive

Now look at the achievements, it gives you the stats because they keep em already :facepalm: and when people don't get achievements, they become rare and get a diamond by them. There's 88 achievements for this game, guess how many are diamond meaning less than 5% did it?

66 of them :stopitslime:

Go you the game.hub for this game, go to progress, then look at stats :ufdup:
I'm looking right now, I played for 12hrs and 32min, ranked 28th out of 60 friends. I'm not halfway thru the game, and I don't give a shyt about side quest so with all that said. I think you owe me two apologies and then apologize to yourself afterwards :therethere:
Who the fukk wants a 80 hour superhero story?

:picard:

That's perfect.
So after 10hrs even if you was enjoying yourself you'd rather wait till 2022 for the sequel? Ok :popcorn3:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Waiting for that complete edition for $20 like they did Horizon :mjlit:.

This shyt looks mediocre right now, it will definitely be worth the money when its on sale a year later :mjgrin:

No symbiotes in the game :hhh::mindblown:
Games that sell well are quickly discounted to keep sales up, and games that don't sell well get discounted strategically to maximize potential sales.

Games that sell well at a steady clip will slowly come down in price so that's why games like Call of duty and Grand theft auto are slow to drop in price. Spiderman will be $30 in 45days after release. And with the fall comes fall deals.. Buy 2 get 1 frees, black Friday, cyber Monday, Craigslist/etc. Before Halloween my nikkaz :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Keeping up with tradition, following in the footsteps of games like metal gear solid 4, Spider-Man plans to take about a handful of your gaming hours away. And with attention spans being at an all-time low, this will quickly be deemed best game ever :whew:

Here's the link to it...
PS4's Spider-Man Game Length Confirmed By Insomniac

Of course you know a company will say a game takes longer than it'll actually take to compete :patrice:

Tru Story
y'all nikkas really playing 10 hours of video games on the weekend? and skipping side missions in an open world game :comeon:

It's worth noting that 20 hours is the average taken from multiple play testers. Stevenson wrote that 20 hours is about how long it takes for someone to beat Spider-Man on the default difficulty and only when completing some quests and activities. Those that do more will take "a lot longer." So the 20 hour mark is for the average player who's not looking to test themselves against the game's most challenging combat or complete every optional objective.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1. I replied without seeing the link but did see it before hitting submit. Upon observation of this site, I saw that 8ppl finished it and posted their times on that website. You said the site has a whopping 300 members :wow:

I deemed those 8 reviews irrelevant as I should. Now, how did I come to my conclusions? You didn't read what I wrote then :ufdup: see, if you go look at the actual achievements via your Xbox (assuming you have one) just press the guide button, go to the one before last on the far left and you'll be at Achievements.

Now type in sunset overdrive

Now look at the achievements, it gives you the stats because they keep em already :facepalm: and when people don't get achievements, they become rare and get a diamond by them. There's 88 achievements for this game, guess how many are diamond meaning less than 5% did it?

66 of them :stopitslime:

Go you the game.hub for this game, go to progress, then look at stats :ufdup:
I'm looking right now, I played for 12hrs and 32min, ranked 28th out of 60 friends. I'm not halfway thru the game, and I don't give a shyt about side quest so with all that said. I think you owe me two apologies and then apologize to yourself afterwards :therethere:

So after 10hrs even if you was enjoying yourself you'd rather wait till 2022 for the sequel? Ok :popcorn3:

Here lemme help. 8 is the number of REPLAYS logged for this game :mjlol:. Now lets scroll... you'll see theres a little table with some info about the # of people polled. Its the second table starting with the word "Single-Player" adding up all the polled playstyles the # of people who added their time is 288.

And as for the rest of that essay I didn't see any completion times. A percentage of people who got an achievement is not a completion time. If only there was a website for people who beat the game to post how long it took them :ohhh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
are you slow?

im a PS Gamer since birth, i dont have to dikk ride every game thats console exclusive like most of you here, this game will here today and gone tomorrow, its not even on my list really
And you'll follow it around into every thread.:yeshrug:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Didn't read the thread, just going off the title in here to say that this whole be a great weekend then :whew: just bought Miles Morales ultimate edition for less than 40 bucks that came with the remastered Spider-Man and boy this shyt is crack!! You get what you pay for, Sony knows quality

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I did, extra to be exact. The og spiderman isn't included in PS+ :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Didn't read the thread, just going off the title in here to say that this whole be a great weekend then :whew: just bought Miles Morales ultimate edition for less than 40 bucks that came with the remastered Spider-Man and boy this shyt is crack!! You get what you pay for, Sony knows quality

This is just the usual sony first party fud thread, theres like 3 that pop up in launch week every time :pachaha:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
you could have bought remastered through miles morales for 20
Thanks for telling me that now :martin:i ain't trippin tho, shyt is worth every penny. I still feel overwhelmed though. Like I want to start playing something else but I also want to keep playing this at the same time lol I'm stuffed....pause